Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the first thing that comes to your mind when mogged is "I must post on incels.me"?

Lindys

Lindys

1/4 dead
-
I had to watch Almost Famous in film class today and I got mogged incredibly hard when the 15 year old main character
lost his virginity in a four way.

I immediately thought about posting here as a result of seeing that. The sheer process of coming here acts as almost an immediate source of relief, similar to music but perhaps more effective. It's a knee-jerk reaction at this point. Anyone else feel the same?

I come here whenever I don't want to feel alone. That's about it.

I try to come on here while at Burger King because of something I saw today but the BK wifi said this was an unsafe site.

I come here to swallow the blackpill just in case if the bluepill want to take me over. And in general when my mood is shit

If I made a thread on .me for everytime I got mogged I would be banned for spam.
Hell, i'm constantly getting mogged by the Chads and Chadlites that post here.

If I made a thread on .me for everytime I got mogged I would be banned for spam.
Hell, i'm constantly getting mogged by the Chads and Chadlites that post here.

Oh don't get me wrong I usually just post.

I come here whenever i´m bored