Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is the "friendzone" concept the best way to blackpill normies about the importance of looks?

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Captain
★★★
almost every normie and incels in denial have experienced this like think about it what does the phrase "i see you only as i friend"means from a woman? she clearly likes your personality enough to be her friend in the first place but she doesnt find you physically attractive enough to be her bf and she thinks that she can do better i know its not much of a blackpill but for a ultra bluepilled normie it would be a great start, thoughts?

Being friendzoned is a good step to wake up normies but there needs to be much more than that.

Friendzone=beta orbiting. She needs you do tasks for her like a trained dog.

It's not enough for them.

Tbh yes it's a good starting point.

the friend zone concept is attacked a lot by the cucks, so it must be good for something

Being friendzoned is a good step to wake up normies but there needs to be much more than that.
yes i know but as said wouldnt that be a great start for a bluepiller to learn the truth? assume you are a bluepilled normie for a second and you are taught in your life that personallity gets you everywhere especially with women and when you experience this you start to expect something is off its a good starting blackpill point imo

yes i know but as said wouldnt that be a great start for a bluepiller to learn the truth? assume you are a bluepilled normie for a second and you are taught in your life that personallity gets you everywhere especially with women and when you experience this you start to expect something is off its a good starting blackpill point imo
Any start towards being blackpilled is a good start nontheless.

Being friend zoned is 100% the man's fault. He made the choice to stick around after being rejected.. would you turn down free stuff from a loser?

i don't think its enough because they'll just chalk it up to preference. for example the guy will say to himself I'm an introvert and she likes extroverts or I'm a nerdy type and she like athletes. some even accept the racist idea that its okay to not like certain races sexually, which is basically the most racist thing I've ever heard but somehow normslime don't think so even though they're obsessed with being sjws. basically they'll just say to themselves I'm not their preference bro instead of I'm ugly and thats why they don't like me.

cope. foids use dogs as their sex slaves.
Doge

Not this one.

Yes, we need to take it up a notch. From a 7 1/2 to a 10.

almost every normie and incels in denial have experienced this like think about it what does the phrase "i see you only as i friend"means from a woman? she clearly likes your personality enough to be her friend in the first place but she doesnt find you physically attractive enough to be her bf and she thinks that she can do better i know its not much of a blackpill but for a ultra bluepilled normie it would be a great start, thoughts?

It's one of the best ways. Forever friendzoned = Incel.

Fuck buddies & friends with benefits are friends who female friends deem worthy of getting naked with & physically pleasing & pleasuring them & getting the exact same treatment from them.

They'll justify it with the girls' excuses. "Chad manipulated her into having sex, and she made a mistake by giving in. I'm giving her the respect she deserves, and she'll get with me when she feels comfortable".

Maybe they will. But alot will blame themselves and wallow in self hate.
and thats when the blackpill point comes in if we point out the flaws of the friendzone concept then maybe some cuck will see it and change his views or start to change his views

You can't become (((friends))) with opposite sex.

and thats when the blackpill point comes in if we point out the flaws of the friendzone concept then maybe some cuck will see it and change his views or start to change his views
Hopefully.

Being friend zoned is 100% the man's fault. He made the choice to stick around after being rejected.. would you turn down free stuff from a loser?
I 100% agree, however there are also scenarios where if you try to cut contact with them then the cunt will actively try to keep you into her as an orbiter by trying to initiate interractions with you. It's disgusting.