Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the white population decline a good thing for ethnicels or not? Is this the only way to stop JBW?

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-
3678A68C CEA6 4211 8D3B 2B4EA448651E

751C59AE A85D 42E8 9003 46149C9A1262

Just want everyone’s opinion on this
Especially when it comes to Asian men. Just a reminder that 57% of Asian women cohabitants with non-Asian, 45% of that being with white men.

That’ll free up half of all Asian women

every ethnifoid wants to make her ethnigenes disapear by diluting them in the white genepool. It's no surprise that after a while they become the minority.

The only thing the graphic proves is that america is on the decline.

The supply of white men is decreasing as the white population shrinks while the demand for white men is increasing as ethnic populations grow.

The only thing the graphic proves is that america is on the decline.

America is declining because we are on the 5th stage of the demographic transition model?

It's worse, for ethnic males that is. No matter how many the whites are, the females are still gonna go after them. And the 80/20 rule is gonna become a 90/10 rule or whatever the percentage of the attractive white guys has declined to.

I am not a SFcel but I'm kinda sad about this since the white race= best looking race BY FAR NO CONTEST is on the decline and other subhuman races gaining an edge, which means more ugly incels.

I hope not cause White foids are in my top 3 races for foids.

America is declining because we are on the 5th stage of the demographic transition model?
Whites are the only people who can run a civilized country. SA and Africa are fucked. Most of Asia is fucked as well, and the well-off Asian countries like Japan and South Korea have tons of western, white influence. The country will not last if we bring the 3rd world in. See: Western Europe.

Chad isn't going anywhere, less white people means that race mixing is just happening on a scale we've never seen before, I bet black, asian and arab populations are going down, too, the SJWs are right when they say the future is mixed race.

Whites should be glad their race is dying out. Its supply and demand

Yes. With the end of White hole worship, the lives of ethnics will be improved.

White Pop

Dying

Idiocy

Pop

Populace

Population

White Race

Good riddance, White holes!

let's get rid of white people :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a great society that will be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: whites are the best race tbh

If you want to go back to shitting in the streets it’s good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back