Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is therapy helpful?

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone have experience with therapy? Does it really help? I'm struggling with mental health at the moment, but I don't want to be given pills. I have family I can talk to, but I want something more effective. Thanks.

fix ure problems

Yes. My psychologist was my only respite for many years. He was there each Wednesday for me.

Really helped me

what was it like?

I'd sit in the waiting room anxiously, keeping my head down and I'd start to focus on various subjects to distract myself from the people present.

Coming home was horrible.

it doesn't , they diagnosed me with bipolarity now they are leaching off of my parents money by telling me to come every month and giving me medicine to buy to "achieve my recovery" .

it doesn't , they diagnosed me with bipolarity now they are leaching off of my parents money by telling me to come every month and giving me medicine to buy to "achieve my recovery" .
yeah, i'm afraid they will just try to push pills on me as an easy solution and grab my cash. I'm currently managing my mental health in a more natural way, like exercise, dieting, modifying my mindset, etc. but it can collapse any minute since the human mind is quite fragile.

yeah, i'm afraid they will just try to push pills on me as an easy solution and grab my cash. I'm currently managing my mental health in a more natural way, like exercise, dieting, modifying my mindset, etc. but it can collapse any minute since the human mind is quite fragile.
it's good that you are trying , but when i used to be self improving it always went to shit so i stopped doing that and just started living in the shittiest way possible

It can be useful to talk to someone but its not like they can fix you, and sometimes you can't fix yourself even. Personality disorders are permanent, if you are ugly that's permanent too.

It can help at least a small extent if you get a good doc

You’re better off solving your own problems

Going psycho the rapist might be illegal.
EeaPm7UX0AETrIE

tee-hee tee-hee tee-hee tee-hee tee-hee tee-hee :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Anyone have experience with therapy? Does it really help? I'm struggling with mental health at the moment, but I don't want to be given pills. I have family I can talk to, but I want something more effective. Thanks.
I do therapy and it really helps.

It will not make me any less autistic, or teach me the secret to attract foids,

but thERapy helps me with my own mental struggles, anxiety, self-delusions, depression, coping with the fact that I'm a total screw-up, that my childhood was shitty, etc. etc. etc. Therapy is helpful, but therapist will not make you become a Chad. Just don't be bluepilled and stupid and you can extract some value from it.

Of course, if your therapist is stupid (e.g. insists all your social problems are imaginary and/or due to "mistakes" on your behavior, and brash personality traits -- you know, behavioral problems that never affected people like Richard Ramirez or Jeremy Meeks) then, you should dump this shitty thERapist for another smarter one.

Last edited:
Not if you have actual real problems in life. If your problems are meme tier like women then sure it would help. That’s why women recommend it so much.
Tbh.

No.

I went to therapy for ocd and it didn't help me at all. What a huge waste of time, thank god it was my parents paying for it and not me. I went to multiple too, and each time I realized they were just fucking foids who wanted to have a job where they can chit chat all day and can't actually help you.

You have to realize that the people who go to therapy are usually teenage foids who "want to kill themselves" because their chad bf broke up with them and they feel "so alone". Or they are literally retarded normalfags who need someone to tell them what to do and how to think because their foid wives are whores and not giving them sex because they are just useless betabuxxers to them.

Anybody who says they went to therapy and "were helped" I am incredibly suspicious of. Most likely they are fakecel fucking faggots, but even if they aren't they are still retards who I have no respect for.

Last edited:
If your a bluepilled cuck that thinks all your problems can be solved from "thinking positive" sure

No
Think about it logically, if they actually helped their patients they would lose business
Follow the money

No all therapy does in the US at least is shove blue pills and far left communist propaganda up your ass..

Money money money money

To a point it does if you have goals

I suppose there are different rules in every country concerning (((therapy))). Personally, no one forced any pills on me but therapy itself is of little help.
They just feed platitudes to you.
(((Therapy))) basically can be helpful only if you're so lonely that you don't have anyone to talk to ( assuming your (((therapist))) will be adequate person who won't humilate or mock you.