Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is therapy worth it?

takingtheredpill

takingtheredpill

misogyny is baller
Therapy sounds like the only option, but what's the point? You're essentially just paying somebody to pay attention to you. It's no different than trying to pursue women. Therapy just feels like an exchange. Thoughts ?

i-robot-no.gif

No, its retarded. They'll either lock you up if you tell them to much, or they'll give you bluepill and redpill advice.

I've never seen an actual human being (foids and twitter users don't count) unironically want to go to therapy

Therapists in Cuckmerica charge like $400 an hour anyways so literally anything else you could spend your money on would be a better alternative

You can do 'therapy' with your friends or family (If you trust them enough).I know for me it won't work but it may do for you though.

I prefer journaling and self-reflection instead

Therapy only "works" for normal people with normal problems, if you're enough of a genetic failure to be an incel then its a waste of time/money.