Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a noticeable difference between 5'11 and 6'0?

MasterRaceRice

MasterRaceRice

Grand Dragon of Incels.is
★★★★

If you were to put a 5'11 person next to a 6'0 person can you really tell who's taller? I mean its a fucking inch, is the difference in height that noticeable?

in toilets head yes

Every 5'11 guy claims 6'0 anyway.

Kinda/Not really. If a person paying comparing both heights, then it would be mostly obvious. But if a person isn't paying attention, they wouldn't really notice.

If a person paying comparing both heights, then it would be mostly obvious. But if a person isn't paying attention, they wouldn't really notice.

There's no difference imo

There's no difference imo
Ive thought so. When a guy says that he's 5'11 but her preference is 6'0, theyre practically the same thing. Its not like comparing 5'6 to 5'11.

Does it matter? I hope all tallfags die

6ft foids can prob tell

YES, it's the difference between a REAL MAN and a boy

huge difference

I’m just playing there’s really no difference

Brad Pitt is 5'11 and often looks the same height or even taller than co-stars that are 6 feet. Perspective, posture, and footwear differences can make it hard to tell the difference.

I'd say you're a man at 6'2 tbh

You maybe, toilets see that as "little boy height". For toilets "man height" starts somewhere around 6'4 I'd say.

Both heights are great and good enough, you can tell if you are a celebheight person

Height differences are more than just your actual barefoot height. Footwear is very crucial, so is posture.

Screenshot 20220729 074852

There are more differences as well, I'd say that "lanky" people look tall. That is if someone is fat and they're 6'2 that they'll be perceived to be shorter in isolation than a 5'10 guy who is thinner because thinness accentuates the stick-like shape of human limbs. I often see a lot of "tall guys" in the streets that I perceive to be much taller than me but when I pass by a shop's window and compare our heights I am sometimes several inches taller than them but perceive them to be taller than me simply because of the way how they look besides height.

With average shoes I'm actually in the top 20% of the Netherlands' height barefoot, but without shoes I'm a typical Manlet. I think that if I'd wear lifts that I might even be perceived as "tall". Which is why I keep advising incels to wear lifts, Tallfags (6'5 and taller) aren't insecure about their heights, but if you are 6'4 or shorter you have to wear lifts to stand out. I have a huge disadvantage having giant feet. :cryfeels:

take out a ruler and see how much an inch is.