Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being 6'0 is not an achievement

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
The average height of white male zoomers is between 6'0 and 5'11.

If you're 6'0, you're merely (barely above) average.
A 5'8 is as rare/common as a 6'4.

You can't be proud as 6'0ER. You can only be glad you made it to the same point as most of your peers.

Well, generally just being born with some genes is not an achievement, because you have no control over it

You can't be proud as 6'0ER. You can only be glad you made it to the same point as most of your peers.

Hey, you copied me!:feelsree:

According to some people here, it's all you need. Meanwhile, I am dying as a 29-year-old KHHV. Good; it worked as imagined.

Heightcopers can't accept that 6' is simply not enough, so they cry about someone at 5'11/6' identifying as incel when in reality you need the whole package.

Hey, you copied me!:feelsree:

I built my post on yours but my message is a bit different :feelshmm:

6'0 used to be a special height, but now middle schoolers and deathnics can easily reach it.

me as a 5'6 manlet:

I have no idea why forum users see 6’0 as something super out of the ordinary or automatically making you fakecel lol. It’s not that tall

It is not that special; some 5'11 guys might even be 6'0+ with proper sleep or pass with weight loss from things like spinal decompression.

Personally, I think around 6'3 to 6'4 is where one would be tall or get halo effect from height; I can see it from using a shakeboard, and basically it is a different perspective where I was basically that taller to everyone in my community, besides 10 guys who are still just relative to the height.

I have no idea why forum users see 6’0 as something super out of the ordinary or automatically making you fakecel lol. It’s not that tall

6ft is the cutoff threshold for foids to treat you like a man.
Below 6ft you are like a child to them. Women regularly apply the 6ft+ filters on dating apps. The shorter you are the more likely you are to be a trucel. 6ft is like the threshold.

Imo face=height in terms of importance. I know several LTNs that coast by on being 6ft+ and get female attention purely through height. They would be incels if they were sub 6ft.

Last edited:
I'm 6'0 and it literally has no effect I still get heightmogged by 6'5 zoomers

Kill ALL TALLFAGS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It is not that special; some 5'11 guys might even be 6'0+ with proper sleep or pass with weight loss from things like spinal decompression.

Personally, I think around 6'3 to 6'4 is where one would be tall or get halo effect from height; I can see it from using a shakeboard, and basically it is a different perspective where I was basically that taller to everyone in my community, besides 10 guys who are still just relative to the height.
No

The more inches you are below average in height the more women infantilise you and the less they desire you. Maybe it's not special to be 6ft, but it is a normie trait. Primally if you are taller than another man you are displaying dominance over him and mogging him, women like that. Their method of attraction is comparative.

Being 5’6 is as rare as 6’7 and 5’4 is as rare as 6’9. We just happened to get the fuckin miserable end of the bell curve

Being 5'8 is anything but rare, i see a lot of them when i go out, lol i'm a 5'7 manlet and 5'11 to 6'0 is still considered tall, stop fucking coping so much
Kill ALL TALLFAGS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Below 6ft you are like a child to them. Women regularly apply the 6ft+ filters on dating apps. The shorter you are the more likely you are to be a trucel. 6ft is like the threshold.

Imo face=height in terms of importance. I know several LTNs that coast by on being 6ft+ and get female attention purely through height. They would be incels if they were sub 6ft.
Foids are retarded and can barely detect who’s actually 6 foot. However yea if you’re visibly short or tall from the average they’ll notice

No

View attachment 1045023
The more inches you are below average in height the more women infantilise you and the less they desire you. Maybe it's not special to be 6ft, but it is a normie trait. Primally if you are taller than another man you are displaying dominance over him and mogging him, women like that. Their method of attraction is comparative.
182cm isn't 6ft; 6ft starts at 182.88 cm, to be specific. But I do understand your point that you made.

Being 5’6 is as rare as 6’7 and 5’4 is as rare as 6’9. We just happened to get the fuckin miserable end of the bell curve
Minus three inches, the average is 5'11 not 6'2 and the distribution symmetric.
But yeah, we got fucked over hard.

WHY ME?

Exactly OP, exactly.

As someone who is exactly 6.0 feet and has been since the age of 15-16 (stopped growing at that age) This entire thread feels like a personal attack.

On the other hand I don't know my actual height, haven't been measured by a professional since I was 15.

A family member measured me at home a couple of months ago, that measurement came out to be 6.1 feet but that was when I was standing completely straight.

In everyday life I have complete shit posture and always keep my head down so I always look relatively shorter then I actually am. I also have some excess body fat (I'm not fat but I have a big gut) and that doesn't help with the perception of tallness.

This. I think being about 5ft6 is the bar for "it's not over" in the west, but other things have to be going well for you and you'll never get as much female attention as you'd want. 6ft is a good height. At that height you just need NTness and you're basically sorted. It's also a great height for geomaxxing, if you're 6ft there's countries you'll feel 6ft5, but if you're say 5ft6 then at best there's countries where you'll feel 5'11.

At that height you just need NTness and you're basically sorted.
Success is not automatic, but you can stay afloat if the rest is ok. You will do well given the circumstances of the liberal west.

Minus three inches, the average is 5'11 not 6'2 and the distribution symmetric.
But yeah, we got fucked over hard.

WHY ME?
Wrong, average is 5'9, stop being low IQ

Wrong, average is 5'9, stop being low IQ
never
not in the US and not in Europe and especially not for white zoomers, something that I specified in the very first post.
I did not talk about spics or about race-agnostic averages and I made this clear.

In foids eyes it's a huge achievement

6' is where respect begins

never
not in the US and not in Europe and especially not for white zoomers, something that I specified in the very first post.
I did not talk about spics or about race-agnostic averages and I made this clear.
5'9 and below are acceptable heights and the average worldwide, not only for mexicans, and it looks giga harmonious

im 5 8 life is luck