Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to kill the desire for female attention?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Is there some way of killing the innate desire for female attention and validation? It would be nice to walk into the gym and not constantly look at the hot foids in leggings or not get jealous of some
Faggot with a gf.

Chemical castration​

Post nut clarity or meditating in the Himalayan mountains. Maybe some drugs too but it might make you low T or something.

I imagine them eating shit. Stinky, runny shit. It makes me want to puke when I look at them

Getting older.

Realizing they take 50 cocks every week
Like to get pissed on shit on and swallow cum

Also if they can't find a suitable partner they will fuck a dog

R/periods and healthyhooha

Cut down your balls. Permanent solution

I imagine them eating shit. Stinky, runny shit. It makes me want to puke when I look at them

Realizing they take 50 cocks every week
Like to get pissed on shit on and swallow cum

Also if they can't find a suitable partner they will fuck a dog
Doesnt work for me personally I hear or see a foid and I imagine myself with them or talking to them or something

Doesnt work for me personally I hear or see a foid and I imagine myself with them or talking to them or something
You have to change you thinking.. Imagine them with a really annoying voice, or your mum's voice. Talking bullshit

Yes it's called interacting with females. Trust me the more you do it the less you'll want to do it. Inb4 some idiot calls me a fakecel there are random landwhales trying to pick fights, bitchy coworkers and classmates or teachers, nurses or foid relatives I've had to deal with in my life and honestly cannot remember a singular pleasant interaction.

Last edited: