Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is There Any Alcohol That REALLY Doesn't Taste Like Alcohol?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I don't drink at all really, but everytime I have tried a drink it ALWAYS tastes revolting, I have tried beer, scotch, wine, hard lemonade, hard soda, vodka, vodka and rum, rum and coke, alcohol mixed with syrup or sugar or diluted with water.

Its just all fucking revolting garbage that tatses worse than just about anything.

I have tried looking this up other places but maybe some alcoholcels will be able to fill me in.

I don't give a shit if its "gay" or "girly" or "not manly" I'm not gonna eat or drink anything if it tastes like shit. So does anyone know how to actually make alcohol taste good? Yunno actually like juice, or a good sweet fruity soda, or candy, or fucking anything like that?

I mean they have all kinds of shit for weed, they have brownies, cookies, candies, mints, ketchup, mayo, fucking weed infused bread, and none of that shit tastes bad.

Surely there must be SOMETHING out there that tastes good for me, if so what is it? A brand? A method? Etc?

Last edited:
I think there’s alcohol jelly shots? The kind I’ve tried tasted like cologne though. Alcohol is disgusting and you can’t help but water down every alcoholic drink some normie decides to give you. “Whut bro, henny is the best!! :soy:” Give me a break, over $20 for shit that’ll make you feel worse than you were feeling sober, plus you can’t drive.

I think there’s alcohol jelly shots? The kind I’ve tried tasted like cologne though. Alcohol is disgusting and you can’t help but water down every alcoholic drink some normie decides to give you. “Whut bro, henny is the best!! :soy:” Give me a break, over $20 for shit that’ll make you feel worse than you were feeling sober, plus you can’t drive.
I swear the lower your IQ, the less you can taste or something, I don't know how normies can eat or drink half the shit they do.

If you can't even tolerate beer then I really don't know what to tell you man.

try orange juice and vodka

If you can't even tolerate beer then I really don't know what to tell you man.
It's over
1571253609662m

Most forms of Alcohol taste horrible and smell even worse.

try orange juice and vodka
Terrible for your stomach if you haven't eaten properly before and you have to vomit. But tastes really good.

If you're cheap go for boxed wine. It is full of sugar. If you have money, go for Malibu and mix it with fruit juice of your choice. In the end anything can be mixed with usual non-alcoholic drinks.

Ye there's some ciders or mixed drinks that tastes just fruit and sugar.

There’s hard sodas out there. But shit like Mike’s Hard might be the least many drink ever.

Drink Long Drink. It is considered a manly drink. It tastes like lemonade.
If you've tried Smirnoff ice, it is a bit similar.
Not sure if long drinks are available in America, though
full

Drink Long Drink. It is considered a manly drink. It tastes like lemonade.
If you've tried Smirnoff ice, it is a bit similar.
Not sure if long drinks are available in America, though
full
looks like it's a finnish thing buddy boyo

When i used to drink I despised the taste but done it for the effects, just try drink vodka and coke tbh. Pour more way more coke than vodka and put ice aswell. Or just add water to make it taste weaker.

Screwdrivers (OJ + vodka) are pretty good to me. Just put a lower portion of vodka in and it will be less obvious.

Also Alcoholic Apple Cider is pretty good. I like somersby cider in particular.

I don't really drink alcohol very often tbh, it is high in calories and expensive

Last edited:
I drink beer is pretty much the only alcoholic that doesn't totally taste like shit to me

I hate the taste of alcohol but i like vodka bec. it gives a cool feeling in my throath

4 loko

Goldschlogger

Alcohol is not supposed to taste or smell good, it's supposed to intoxicate you so that people, especially normies can cope and then they just accept the revolting taste. Alcohol is only one molecuule different than rubbing alcohol that you use to clean your wounds and to disinfect toilets (and they smell the same). It's not a surprise that it tastes revolting to actually 99% of people.

Alcohol That REALLY Doesn't Taste Like Alcohol
why not chocolate that doesn't taste like chocolate
If chocolate made you drunk this would be a good question. But dead serious, chocolate tastes like absolute dogshit too.

Theres premixed tequila drinks for foids in the local market. Those usually hide most of that pure ethanol. Im not the biggest fan of it either but thats why you slam shots. Its quick. Id say try jager. Bombays good after taste chased with oj but very alcoholy at first.

Alcohol is for retard, try drugs. I would start with weed but if u want you can start with something like fent or meth. You can also get cough syrup and put it in with like sprite and you can create lean/purple drank like those nigga rappers
Everclear
Drank in rehab. Not good Worked though.

EDIT: you dont even need to do anything illegal to get high. You can make juvy shrooms and its 100% legal, or you can huff airosol (But it kills your braincels and makes you get a headache afterwards)

Try some flavoured beer, some tastes ok. I too absolutely hate how regular beer tastes so I only drink vodka and cheap wine to get drunk faster