Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any point for an almost 30 loser autist neet to learn programming?

N

nomoralsmoney

Police/judge, I'm trolling, this is fiction.
Is there even any way to make money solo programming? Is there a good niche that you know of? Please, tell me of a lucrative niche. It's my last chance to make money, otherwise I'm going to be a poor retard virgin for the rest of my life who can't even afford hookers.

just learn c# yeeeeeah it is easy

not for you, if you claim to be almost 30

actually not for 90% of populace, so... ur fucked up in life if you not having any special skills in your thirties

try catfishing, lol, if you want to do some "illegal" shit, chadfishing
scamming in general

better learn to play guitar

try catfishing, lol, if you want to do some "illegal" shit, chadfishing
scamming in general
i alzo catfizh

NISA

Maybe. I don't know if the market is saturated with lots of people who already know how to program though.

So the only guitar you can play is your schlong OP?

Go for it. If it makes ur standard of living higher then yes

The entry market is shit

There are enough high iq pajeets programming rn, dont bother...

solo programming

Yes, using freelance websites.

Re: I have anxiety right now
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181752460Saturday, January 16, 2016 12:03 AM CST
A simple method for relieving your anxiety is to recognize that the vast majority of civilians within society are malicious narcissists concerned only with patronizing those who they perceive as "inferior." After you have accomplished this, you will gradually begin to develop a technique to efficiently punish said individuals.
Re: is there any better way I can do this?
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181752885Saturday, January 16, 2016 12:14 AM CST
Assuming that I have a proper understanding of your inquiry, you merely want the ball to go through a specific order of positions, yes? If so, it may be rather beneficial for you to consider storing the positions within a table and iterating through said table, as shown below: Pos_List = {1.1,2.3,4.4, 5.6,6.7}; for p = 1, #Pos_List do print(Pos_List[p]); end In the example shown above, I defined a table known as "Pos_List" containing the numerical positions values I intended to use. Afterwards, I created a loop with the local variable "p" to refer to each numerical position within the specified table. The "print" function merely provided each element of the table as output values. Consider the following links for further information regarding such a method: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Table http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Loops

Yes. Try it. I saw people moving to programming even in their 40-s and 50-s. Just have logic.

Is there even any way to make money solo programming? Is there a good niche that you know of? Please, tell me of a lucrative niche. It's my last chance to make money, otherwise I'm going to be a poor retard virgin for the rest of my life who can't even afford hookers.
Yes. You can develope programs and sell them online