Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there any point in living if you passed high school a KHHV friendless loser?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve been thinking about it, and I can’t think of a legit reason to go on living if you missed all those crucial life experiences. I feel like I’ve been completely left by behind all my peers, and the worst part is that they never even really noticed me to begin with. I was too low on the social totem pole to be cared about. This feeling inside me......it’s like there is a huge empty hole in my heart that can never be filled.

Im early 20’s, I cope with video games, and I’m about to enter college for the 3rd and final time to try and finish a fucking degree and make friends to become social. If this doesn’t work, I’m afraid there is no way out for me. I’m scared guys, and I’m hurting.

I feel like most incels concentrate mostly on not having a gf because having a gf is almost like a symbolic way of knowing that you are doing good in life, and you didn’t make too many wrong turns.

In most cases, having a gf means you have a social circle you met her through, which means you had friends that you had experiences with, which means you weren’t alone and didn’t go unnoticed or uncared for by your peers. To wrap this up, leaving adolescent hood a KHHV loser with no friends is a legitimate death sentence for 99% of LVM’s who experience this. It’s not something you can recover from.

to betabuxx a whore at age 30 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

no,

ITS OVER

there is no point, iv'e been denied the most basic and essential of life experiences

Its game over if you miss out on those developmental milestones and experiences. Even if you magically find a foid later in life who doesnt projectile vomit when she sees your face, shes gonna notice your lack of experience immediately and automatically assume something is wrong with you. Foids cant comprehend incels, so to hear a guy has no experience past like 20 is a red flag to them. So that foid will just leave you for chad. Its really unfair

the more I live the more I realize this almost like a rule. You never see anyone who lack this experience succeed in life

Its game over if you miss out on those developmental milestones and experiences. Even if you magically find a foid later in life who doesnt projectile vomit when she sees your face, shes gonna notice your lack of experience immediately and automatically assume something is wrong with you. Foids cant comprehend incels, so to hear a guy has no experience past like 20 is a red flag to them. So that foid will just leave you for chad. Its really unfair
Brutal but true. There is no “ascension”.
the more I live the more I realize this almost like a rule. You never see anyone who lack this experience succeed in life
True

20 is the death sentence

people say 18 (high school), but my argument is college is the "last chance" because of the "fresh start."

Not really, only chasing things like true enlightenment will have any sort of long term satisfaction

No, that's why I'll rope soon.

I am 28 KHV, I just live for my copes but I do plan to rope in my 50s, most likely jump off a cliff, I'm not sure I would trust the rope.

So I think theres still hope if you graduate HS KHHV and that hope is your first year of college

Nobody has friends their first year of college so people tend to reach out to others and are more receptive to just being randomly approached

If you have no friends after your sophomore year youre absolutely fucked

There is really no point in living at all, but I have no irl friends and I don't even want any.
I feel like most incels concentrate mostly on not having a gf because having a gf is almost like a symbolic way of knowing that you are doing good in life, and you didn’t make too many wrong turns.
In the past when I was bluepilled I wanted a girlfriend, but then I fully accepted that I'm subhuman, and that I'm projecting my own desires onto people who are incapable of satisfying them. I didn't care about how I was doing in life, or even my future. Really what I wanted was someone who I could share experiences with and I wanted the loneliness to go away.

In fact I vividly recall thinking that I would be ok with dying at 25 or so if I could just have a gf and a satisfied youth, and I'm older than that now. What I didn't realize at the time was that my idea of a girlfriend wasn't synonymous with what people seem to mean when they say it.

with the exception of NERDMAXXED people like bill gates, elon musk, albert einstein, and shit
Id say get surgery and see if you can get a gf. If surgery doesn't work then oh well you did what you could.

Tbh there is little to no point in living in that situation. Literally everything is shit at that point