Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything good going on in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Focusing on the positive my be a good cope in our dreary lives. Personally I choose to appreciate my parents and my cat, that's pretty good.

Last edited:
  1. found great anime and manga and its best thing ever
  2. i started a diet recently and will start exercises too
  3. shit is expanding my azz from not shitting and i like this weird feelign

Yeah, incels.co

No. Everything's bad right now.

no, life is bad.

only time i'm not in agony is in vidyacope or forumcope

Hard to say, I don't think there is anything besides my family, cat and dogs.
Maybe vidya? But actually no, if I think about that it's just a cope because I have to wageslave the whole fucking day, so I can afford copes? God, this is a fucking vicious cycle...

I'm not extremely physically disabled. I just have problems with my feet and headache the whole day. So I think at least that's something positive.

I ordered a new pair of sneakers a few days ago, just waiting for them to be authenticated before they get shipped to my place

it's ok, i have a job that's ok, then i come home and go for a ride and just mess around on the internet. I don't care anymore about getting a GF, i think i prefer living alone.

neeting. other than that it's pure suffering

it's ok, i have a job that's ok, then i come home and go for a ride and just mess around on the internet. I don't care anymore about getting a GF, i think i prefer living alone.
Ultra cope. In case your T is 0 you will always crave pussy.

This site, vidya

Ultra cope. In case your T is 0 you will always crave pussy.

well i am about 40, T levels starting to drop, alot of fat women where i live so I don't have much interest in any women i see

My life isn't terrible when you exclude my neverending inceldom - which is like telling Mrs. Lincoln "Other than that, the play was pretty good."

Garfield KArt

All things opposite of good are happening at once.

Not a single good thing.

I bought an SNES Mini on Cyber Monday and waiting for it to be shipped to me to play some Star Fox 2 and some other games I might be able to mod onto the system to emulate and have fun to relive my childhood.
That's a positive, right?

drugs and alcohol are nice copes
also I gathered a lot of money through out the years

Focusing on the positive my be a good cope in our dreary lives. Personally I choose to appreciate my parents and my cat, that's pretty good.
no besides monkmaxing somewhat working. I will have to go full way to make more progress

My copes. They're what keep this corpse animated.

Nope, everything is bad cope in my life

Either get a lot of money before spring or suimaxxing.

I'm taking some action this upcoming year in removing/improving my flaws rather than being depressed about them and being lied to that they are not there or that it's my confidence. I've wasted enough of my life listening to that while being invisible. I just want to make myself look good enough for a non repulsive woman at the moment:-

- SMP hair thickening to make a previous hair transplant look thicker (already had this before and it's great but they offer you another follow up session as part of the 1 year warranty which I am taking)
- Fully ablative co2 laser in january by one of the best doctors at it
- Daily Retin-A use as prescribed by the above doctor
- Under eye dermal fillers not long after that
- Buccal fat removal
- 2nd hair transplant after that
- Infraorbital rim implants if the fillers look good
- Whatever implants I may need
- Maybe steroids
- Maybe driving lessons so I don't have to face women on public transport

So I've got hope for the above but as all things in my life it may come to nothing

I may have found a potential job that'll take me.

I never go out of the house though, so time will tell if I'll actually build up the courage join.

I'm taking some action this upcoming year in removing/improving my flaws rather than being depressed about them and being lied to that they are not there or that it's my confidence. I've wasted enough of my life listening to that while being invisible. I just want to make myself look good enough for a non repulsive woman at the moment:-

- SMP hair thickening to make a previous hair transplant look thicker (already had this before and it's great but they offer you another follow up session as part of the 1 year warranty which I am taking)
- Fully ablative co2 laser in january by one of the best doctors at it
- Daily Retin-A use as prescribed by the above doctor
- Under eye dermal fillers not long after that
- Buccal fat removal
- 2nd hair transplant after that
- Infraorbital rim implants if the fillers look good
- Whatever implants I may need
- Maybe steroids
- Maybe driving lessons so I don't have to face women on public transport

So I've got hope for the above but as all things in my life it may come to nothing

I wish you luck with that, i hope you do it,you deserve good things and sucess

No not really, I can't stand my family, my cat mogs me, I'm bombing all my classes, I no longer enjoy any of my copes, why live?

Survived another ride to the real town. Got food and stuff. Got a stuffed panda toy thing for my doge to destroy on xmass!

Nothing good at all

I guess my parents are really the only good thing in my life.
But it isn't enough to keep me alive.

Yea. I’m almost done with undergrad. I can’t wait to open up my own pharmaceutical company after working as a pharmacist for a few years. After that I will be able to treat people like shit for my own amusement with no repercussions. I’m tired of being vulnerable and being tread upon. Becoming the next Martin Shkreli is my goal.

No, my life is awful in every way, the only decent thing i have is that i'm a neet that copes all the time, if i had to work i will probably rope in 1 week

- I'm on the verge of having 700k
- Just finished visiting my 30th country
- I'm going to leanmaxx soon and avoid dairy products because I'm allergic to them and cause me bloating
- I'm going to artmaxx again soon. I miss it
- My job will get 100X better soon due to my seniority

I have a good taste in music.

Not great but not terrible. Im excited for the James Webb space telescope. Whenever that launches.

Yea. I’m almost done with undergrad. I can’t wait to open up my own pharmaceutical company after working as a pharmacist for a few years. After that I will be able to treat people like shit for my own amusement with no repercussions. I’m tired of being vulnerable and being tread upon. Becoming the next Martin Shkreli is my goal.
Based and villainmaxxed. Can i be your Minion? I dont ask for much money AND i can be loyal

i cope hard i feel i can endure nex decade and rope away

1) bux
2) fixed my teeth
3) getting back into anime
4) getting back into exercise
5) finally catching up on Wentworth

Based and High IQ
DarkTriadmaxxing tbh