Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there rape against women?

D

dietoiletdie

i am german- So I'm worth more than you shit Not G
★★
[UWSL]Is there rape of women at all? I mean, women are there to be fucked, whether with or against their will. For me there is no such thing as rape against women. Every "rapist" who is in prison is wrongly incarcerated.[/UWSL]

They only hate rape, because it damages their ego that a sub-Chad dared to put his salami in their cunt. Otherwise, they don’t even condemn rape (secretly).

They only hate rape, because it damages their ego that a sub-Chad dared to put his salami in their cunt. Otherwise, they don’t even condemn rape (secretly).
[UWSL]Most women have an orgasm when they are "raped". you want it They love it.[/UWSL]

Its only rape and harassment when he's ugly

Rape is a feminazi myth they all want to be “raped”, just asking for it with how these foids dress showing their ass and boobs THEY ARE HORNY SLUTS:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
If you are not chad its rape, if you are chad its not.

Rape is a feminazi myth they all want to be “raped”, just asking for it with how these foids dress showing their ass and boobs THEY ARE HORNY SLUTS:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Since ancient times

What is this high iq thread

Rape is simply a huMAN claiming his right to sex. It is a revolutionary act

depends on how she dressed and whether she was provocative