Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there such a thing as a volcel in denial?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I know some volcels who like to point out that most normies are dating ugly womenand that these women are not the ones anyone of us would want to date. Ironically these volcels get rejected even by these ugly women

No. The "incels are actually volcels" idea is just a shitty reddit meme.

Last edited:
I am talking about volcels who say they won't give ugly, short women time of day but in reality get rejected all the time
Those aren't volcels by definition then.

The reverse is true on this forum, most everybody here is a volcel because they don't try or have high standards. If you don't literally pine for 50% of age-appropriate random foids you see, your standards are too high and you should gtfo

Depends on your definition of volcel

The reverse is true on this forum, most everybody here is a volcel because they don't try or have high standards. If you don't literally pine for 50% of age-appropriate random foids you see, your standards are too high and you should gtfo
Right on the money

@Personalityinkwell disproves this

"WHy Do blACk StacYLites flirt with me!!"
The same people that claim all incels are volcels claim that if guys are too disgusted by women to want anything to do with them that they are incels in denial. They are trying to make it so that they can disagree and argue against your position in whatever way.

Yes and they are 80% of the whites on this forum.

kek who tf actually says this they must be retarded. I thought the OP meant people on .co not people who claim inceldom in general
Look on cucktear.

Haven't seen anyone on .co talking about volcels in denial.