Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there such a thing as an “Incellite”?

L

LolZebras

Greycel
Think about it. A guy who is ugly. Pretty ugly. Not hideous enough to make women feel petrified, but ugly enough to be, you know, below average. I good example is the main character from fight club. He wasn’t actually ugly, but by Hollywood standards, and I guess in the movie universe too, he’s ugly. This Incelites typically only sleep with around 2 to 5 (at most) women in their entire lives, with only one of those women being just slightly below a seven of their lucky. Most of them were usually average or even good looking as teens, but later deteriorated. They are much like us, but seem to have been born in very rich or at least successful family. Mark Zuckerberg is a good example, that’s if he’s actually human though. Height could also be a factor in this.

What would you consider an Incellite?

Are you trying to say you're an "incellite"

Are you trying to say you're an "incellite"
Absolutely not. I just know way to many guys like this. Either that or they are just bluepilled enough to as stay motivated wagecucks

Imho yes. It's the 3/10 incels that can reach normie looks if they looksmaxx

Yes, I think I am. But I skipped the early experience time due to my mental and physical health. Now I am norwood 4. My family was kinda poor though.

But whatever, it's probably over now.

You mean a relatively ugly man? Yeah, they exist, funnily enough.

You don't have to be ugly to be an incel. Did you miss all those "IT'S OVER FOR SUB 8" threads?

You're either involuntary celibate or not.

If you get sex. Even rarely. You're not incel

if youre on this site and you're not a troll then you're here for reason.

I sincerely doubt a gay furry has trouble finding people to have sex with though

No. There are actually only two categories: sex worthy and not sex worthy. In current reality only chad is in the first one. So it really doesn't matter much how you look unless you look like chad.

You don't have to be ugly to be an incel. Did you miss all those "IT'S OVER FOR SUB 8" threads?

Yeah bro, nobody 7/10 has ever had sex before, 90% of men are virgins. imbecile.

Yeah bro, nobody 7/10 has ever had sex before, 90% of men are virgins. imbecile.
No but there are definitely a lot of 5's and 6's that are incels. Most incels are average looking.

They are also known as fakecels

There is no incellite, just like there is no cucklite, either you are an incel or not an incel, it's a binary decision. Same thing applies to cuckdom, you can't be 30% cuck or cucklite, either you are a full cuck or not a cuck.

there is such a thing as 'situational incels' which is closely related to locationcels

I think they are bullshit. Remember ugly men who have lookmaxed and who have high status can define you get laid. That’s another way I thought of as incellites.
if youre on this site and you're not a troll then you're here for reason.

I sincerely doubt a gay furry has trouble finding people to have sex with though
Lmao I did for the memes. I’m gonna change my profile pic cause if theres one thing I don’t like being called it’s a furry, especially a gay one.

uh, you mean fakecel? faggot. low IQ thread.

What you described there is a normie. You're either an incel or not, there's no "inbetween"