Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is this a curry name and surname?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
There's a person in Sweden named Kukendrarajah Rajadurai.

The first name in Swedish basically means "the dick is pulling". "Kuken" translates to the dick. "Drar" translates to pulling.

Is this name a typical curry name? Or is it of another ethnicity? Maybe Thai?

It's a Tamil surname googled it.

Who that guy is btw ?

Kukendrarajah Rajadurai
Laugh serious

Kukendrarajah Rajadurai
Many curry parents overseas either can’t tell or straight up don’t give a shit that the ridiculous names they assign their children will open them up to brutal mocking. I’ve met a curry named “Likhit” (literally pronounced lick-it) as well as plenty of curries with giga-ethnic names like “Saiswaraj”, “Sairishidhar”, and “Bharatram”.

Growing up in shithole NJ, it was always pure kek having a substitute teacher and seeing them struggle with the names of half the class. I’d bet it was a grim reminder to every one of those unfortunate curroids that their parents loved their “mOsT SuPErIA kUlChA” more than they ever loved them

Last edited:
Many curry parents overseas either can’t tell or straight up don’t give a shit that the ridiculous names they assign their children will open them up to brutal mocking. I’ve met a curry named “Likhit” (literally pronounced lick-it) as well as plenty of curries with giga-ethnic names like “Saiswaraj”, “Sairishidhar”, and “Bharatram”.

Growing up in shithole NJ, it was always pure kek having a substitute teacher and seeing them struggle with the names of half the class. I bet it was a grim reminder to every one of those unfortunate curroids that their parents loved their “mOsT SuPErIA kUlChA” more than they ever loved them
This is what happens when uneducated lower caste South indians are allowed to immigrate to the West. Rich indians have decent names

South indians
Keep coping, faggot; the curries I went to school with were primarily Gujjews. South Indians I grew up with were either Brahmins or belonged to other privileged castes. The pooniggers hopping the US border en masse today are coming from “troo Aryean:feelstastyman:” poojab and haryana

Keep coping, faggot; the curries I went to school with were primarily Gujjews. South Indians I grew up with were either Brahmins or belonged to other privileged castes. The pooniggers hopping the US border en masse today are coming from “troo Aryean:feelstastyman:” poojab and haryana
Calm down, rajesh. Every single one of the names you mentioned except one is South indian

The rest of what I said is still true. There's no way to actually tell if someone is brahmin because everyone larps

The rest of what I said is still true. There's no way to actually tell if someone is brahmin because everyone larps
You can tell by surnames; plus, the fact that they were able to move to the US back when immigration was selective should tell you enough. The average low caste uneducated curroid probably can’t even afford a plane ticket

You can tell by surnames; plus, the fact that they were able to move to the US back when immigration was selective should tell you enough.
Perhaps uneducated wasn't the best word, non-westernised is what i meant to say
The average low caste uneducated curroid probably can’t even afford a plane ticket
Aren't you seeing what's happening in Canada

Growing up in shithole NJ, it was always pure kek having a substitute teacher and seeing them struggle with the names of half the class. I’d bet it was a grim reminder to every one of those unfortunate curroids that their parents loved their “mOsT SuPErIA kUlChA” more than they ever loved them
Try Dikshit (dickshit)
or
Hardik (hard dick)