Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this a good time to buy crypto?

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
Bitcoin is at 20k$.
Looks like a great time to buy.

If it goes back to 60k again it'll 3x my money.

I'm very unaware of the crypto market.
Why has it gone so low and is it expected to go back up again?

I actually have no idea why it plummeted like this. I don't have much crypto at all but just a little bit here and there of coins that caught my eye, for the fun of it.

I hope they go back up again but if not it's not the end of the world for me.

If I'd have thrown my life savings when it was at 2k a couple years ago I'd be close to a millionarie. Wish time travel existed

I actually have no idea why it plummeted like this. I don't have much crypto at all but just a little bit here and there of coins that caught my eye, for the fun of it.

I hope they go back up again but if not it's not the end of the world for me.
Because it’s scam. It has no value, it’s not a hedge against inflation and no one uses it to buy goods. A recession is at our doorstep first things to go are stupid shit like crypto

If you want to gamble with your money? Sure, i already lost like $1k and that's almost a full year wage here..... Saying that it's a scam is not too far off, even if it has some "value" it ends up being high risk and affected for ridiculous things like twitter posts, so i don't really feel like you should buy.

It'll be worth it when you can buy your bread with it ig
Don't know about the trade market thing though

Bitcoin has 2 support layers at 20k (where it is rn) but if these get broken the next support layer would only be at around 11-12k

I would invest rn if I had any money :feelskek:

So if you buy make a TP at 28-29k (30k is max it will possibly go to in near future as there will be a support layer once that level is reached)
and make a SL at 15k as there are no further support layers until 11-12k exept maybe 18k so if it goes to 15k theres nothing stopping it

just saying that I havent made a wrong BTC prediction on this site so far but this isnt a financial tip or anything :feelsokman:

Bitcoin has 2 support layers at 20k (where it is rn) but if these get broken the next support layer would only be at around 11-12k

So if you buy make a TP at 28-29k (30k is max it will possibly go to in near future as there will be a support layer once that level is reached)
and make a SL at 15k as there are no further support layers until 11-12k exept maybe 18k so if it goes to 15k theres nothing stopping it

just saying that I havent made a wrong BTC prediction on this site so far but this isnt a financial tip or anything :feelsokman:
although my last prediction was based on a pattern instead of support levels so yk not 100% safe ykyk

Very based analysis. Thanks :feelsokman:

30k doesn't work for me tho. That's only 50%. I live in gigainflation Iran with 20% interest rate. Meaning I can get 20% in a year with zero risk.
If I'm buying crypto, given it's risk, I wanna have at least a 100% profit possibility in front of me.

However it should also be noted that Iranian currency is on its way to lose another 30% of it's value so buying anything would automatically preserve my money value.

Very based analysis. Thanks :feelsokman:

30k doesn't work for me tho. That's only 50%. I live in gigainflation Iran with 20% interest rate. Meaning I can get 20% in a year with zero risk.
If I'm buying crypto, given it's risk, I wanna have at least a 100%/year profit possibility in front of me
:feelsokman:

Can someone who knows about these things make an incelcoin and have a picture of blackops2cel on the coin?

The fourth was a decent time to sell.

Sell

Because it’s scam.
That's purely speculative and was inflated during bubble. Now bubble is being burst so shit like coins, NFT and stocks of companies that produce nothing going down.

That's purely speculative and was inflated during bubble. Now bubble is being burst so shit like coins, NFT and stocks of companies that produce nothing going down.
Bitcoin and nfts don’t do anything. People don’t even use Bitcoin to buy stuff with it. It not a hedge against inflation. It’s not a store of value. So what is it? A scam. When shtf happens and the recession comes. No one will be buying shitcoins. People will buy commodities

crypto is scam
Also

Technical analysis is worse than astrology

Also

Technical analysis is worse than astrology
technical analasys worked so far for me quite good and that shit wasnt proper technical analysis :feelskek:

sure, its a good long time investment

>but its a scam
only people that were too pussy to invest or missed out that say that to cope

>its high risk
yeah it is, but its also high reward. if you're not going to risk and take opportunities you're not going to do much in your life, scared money dont make money

Main thing with Bitnagger is it seems like a store of value to me. Even though its piss poor compared to gold because of its volatility.. it does have some big advantages over gold also.

Crypto is gambling

Because it’s scam. It has no value, it’s not a hedge against inflation and no one uses it to buy goods. A recession is at our doorstep first things to go are stupid shit like crypto
this is true, the crash where the s&p 500 is below 3000 will happen and a depression for a few years.

BUT if you pick the correct crypto you will win big time in my opinion Ethereum is too big to fail, too many programmers too many use cases already on the futures in chicago.

if you dont YOLO and pick the right projet at the bottom you can still make A LOT OF MONEY

Also herrrr derrrr all coins and projects are the same is like saying herrr derrrr all stocks on the stock market are the same when they cover every single area of industry, its just plain wrong

Cryptomaxxing

I pity the fool who still invests in Shitcoins. :feelsjuice: