Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this a truecel trait?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22801
  • Start date
Deleted member 22801

Deleted member 22801

Banned
-
So let's say you were talking to somebody on the internet (A foid) and she tells you to send her a picture of yourself, so she may know how you look like.

You sent her a real picture of you and you get instantly blocked/deleted. Happened to me many times. Feels bad, man. :feelsbadman:

No that’s a chad trait

Never get even asked to share your photos and not even actually talking to people on the internet is trucel trait ngl

Never get even asked to share your photos and not even actually talking to people on the internet is trucel trait ngl

Yeah, maybe. I expected those type of replies. More like "wizard" trait but ok.

So let's say you were talking to somebody on the internet (A foid) and she tells you to send her a picture of yourself, so she may know how you look like.

You sent her a real picture of you and you get instantly blocked/deleted. Happened to me many times. Feels bad, man. :feelsbadman:

Yes over for u boyo its time to SEAmaxx or giveYourLifeForKurdistanPKKNeedsYouMaxx.

Sounds like you need to work on your personality

Happened to me back when i was bluepilled
it's so brutal when it happens man

It's definitely an incel trait. Happened to me once. Sent me hearts before I sent her my picture. When I sent her my picture, no more hearts. No more texting. Brutal.

Yup, I used to think they were just "busy" after I'd send my pic

Yeah, maybe. I expected those type of replies. More like "wizard" trait but ok.
:dafuckfeels:

No that’s a chad trait
Exactly.

They got so intimidated when they saw his Chad face that they instantly felt shame and thought how they will never be in his league, so they blocked him out of fearful respect.

:chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

Personality mogs me

I just get ghosted, not blocked.