Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy a Brahmin or untouchable?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
title

118388368 107655651062465 5071035242858911113 n

@Transcended Trucel

id say brahmin because of the moustache. in india if youre not rajput (upper caste) you get beaten up for having a moustache
I think thats unfair, no one consented to having body hair glands so no additional action (trimming) should be forced upon anyone. thats why I dont respect men who shave their armpits

what names are these example

Patel, Pillay, Muhindra?
Patel is shudra, Pillai's are ambiguous caste and surname but mainly they are south indian caste mostly shudras who are very well educated and were right hand men of brahmins so they are seen as upper caste even though they are shudra but many caste uses pillai surname never heard of muhindra

actually pillai are not a caste but a surname used in some caste's more @ethniccel1

id say brahmin because of the moustache. in india if youre not rajput (upper caste) you get beaten up for having a moustache
I think thats unfair, no one consented to having body hair glands so no additional action (trimming) should be forced upon anyone. thats why I dont respect men who shave their armpits
bro in south India every guy has a moustache regardless of caste this guy looks south indian tbh I think where that is practiced {only upper caste having moustache} is in uttar pradesh or Rajasthan

bro in south India every guy has a moustache regardless of caste this guy looks south indian tbh I think where that is practiced {only upper caste having moustache} is in uttar pradesh or Rajasthan
South Indians are Tamil?

South Indians are Tamil?
no south indians consists of many other ethinic and linguistic groups such as tamils, telugus, malayalis, kannadigas, tulus, kodavas, konkanis ect, ect