Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this how ancient curries looked like?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240202 113635 Reddit

Screenshot 20240202 113845 Reddit
Screenshot 20240202 114001 Reddit

Just want to drop this somewhat related meme in:

Also calling in @wereq @Chudpreet it can't be a racepill discussion relating to genetics, phenotypes, etc. without you guys

How India is now(according to this meme) is how Europe, Canada & the US, and all other White countries/regions will look in the next 200-300 years or so I would say. I probably will elaborate on this theory more in a thread I make on some predictions for the future.

How India is now(according to this meme) is how Europe, Canada & the US, and all other White countries/regions will look in the next 200-300 years or so I would say. I probably will elaborate on this theory more in a thread I make on some predictions for the future.
Europe and North America will be just like South America, a cauldron where almost everyone is mixed up with each other.

Why is there a Muslim at 1300 BC
It's just a meme; don't think into it too much.

But correct in pointing that out, in fact, I wonder why they used Sub-Sahran Niggers also? It should have been Abos.

It's just a meme; don't think into it too much.

But correct in pointing that out, in fact, I wonder why they used Sub-Sahran Niggers also? It should have been Abos.
It also ignores subsequent Greek, Scythian, Macedonian, Persian, Turco-mongol invasions into india after the Aryans

Europe and North America will be just like South America, a cauldron where almost everyone is mixed up with each other.
Indeed- it's over for both North & South Europe, and then it will be over for East Europe: Afterwards, it will be over for East Asia, which we are in the early stages of.

22NetMigration22

China will be on this list very soon; I even heard they are taking in Niggers already.

So pure blonde aryans there got outmatached and mixed? Brutal

Indeed- it's over for both North & South Europe, and then it will be over for East Europe: Afterwards, it will be over for East Asia, which we are in the early stages of.

View attachment 1053711

China will be on this list very soon; I even heard they are taking in Niggers already.
All these great replacement theories and i still can't get a snowbunny on my dick :feelshaha:

It also ignores subsequent Greek, Scythian, Macedonian, Persian, Turco-mongol invasions into india after the Aryans
Fair enough: I am not sure of the genetic impact which those invasions may have caused to India, but the whole point of the meme was pointing out how the Aryans moved in, found themselves outnumbered, and now the populace of the region only remotely resembles them in any way at all.
All these great replacement theories and i still can't get a snowbunny on my dick :feelshaha:
It's not a theory, because if you look at the image, it is literally them just saying the quiet part out loud.

And regardless of population shifts, Incels will always exist.

We wuz Scythians n' shiet

Do you think eventually alot of western countries will become not white dominant? Thats what I think.

In chadstralia if you go to a capital city you will think you are in India or China or something, all the white people do not live near the city.

I think shitskins just breed more than whites too.

I think countries like finland and norway seem mostly white but I barely know anything about those countries.

found themselves outnumbered
No dude, the aryans murdered abo men and raped the women. That's why if you take a look at the genetics of an Indian, majority of the paternal haplogroups outside india but the maternal haplogroups are almost exclusively from the subcontinent.

The Aryan migration was ppredominantly foreign men raping native women

No dude, the aryans murdered abo men and raped the women. That's why if you take a look at the genetics of an Indian, majority of the paternal haplogroups outside india but the maternal haplogroups are almost exclusively from the subcontinent.

The Aryan migration was ppredominantly foreign men raping native women
They did that everywhere they went, looks at nothern Europe same thing as India paternal haplogroup is Indo European and maternal haplogroup is WHG.

Do you think eventually alot of western countries will become not white dominant? Thats what I think.

In chadstralia if you go to a capital city you will think you are in India or China or something, all the white people do not live near the city.

I think shitskins just breed more than whites too.

I think countries like finland and norway seem mostly white but I barely know anything about those countries.
Whites should be replaced.

@
wereq
@wereq why do indians have such blind pride in their country mang
Because they compartmentalize and ignore all the ugly realities about their tragic wretched existence. Being born into curry life means being constantly assaulted by lots of ugliness, poverty, rotting, filth, and subhumanity. So if one is supposed to survive in those conditions, it is CRITICAL for that individual to be able to not just tolerate but outright ignore that kind of psychologically ravaging assaulting stimulus. Without this, survival is IMPOSSIBLE in curryland. Once a curry has successfully ignored all the problems of his surroundings, the next step is to practice escapism via bollywood, cricket, making money, and dreams of immigrating to White utopia and marrying White stacy.

Because they compartmentalize and ignore all the ugly realities about their tragic wretched existence. Being born into curry life means being constantly assaulted by lots of ugliness, poverty, rotting, filth, and subhumanity. So if one is supposed to survive in those conditions, it is CRITICAL for that individual to be able to not just tolerate but outright ignore that kind of psychologically ravaging assaulting stimulus. Without this, survival is IMPOSSIBLE in curryland. Once a curry has successfully ignored all the problems of his surroundings, the next step is to practice escapism via bollywood, cricket, making money, and dreams of immigrating to White utopia and marrying White stacy.
Kys, whites are also subhumans.

he is some baiter infiltrator probably
Whites are less ugly than ethnics that’s all, they are still ugly. Stop the white worship, this space is for incels only.

Also calling in @wereq @Chudpreet it can't be a racepill discussion relating to genetics, phenotypes, etc. without you guys
:feelsYall:
@Retardfuel I haven't looked much into the impact of the Scythians on the curry gene pool, but calling them "ancient curries" is simply wrong. They were Iranic-speaking Steppe nomads who I think had a higher Yamnaya (Aryan, Proto-Indo-European, wtv) component compared to modern day Iranians. Curries are primarily descended from two ancient populations, the AASI and Iranian Neolithic Farmers, while Steppe Aryan contribution is marginal at best in the vast majority of curries

Last edited:
Whites are less ugly than ethnics that’s all, they are still ugly. Stop the white worship, this space is for incels only.
Whites can be Incel GrAYfaggot

why do indians have such blind pride in their country mang
Genetic thing. The only way to cope with brutal, famine-stricken tropical conditions for generations was (and still is) delusion

ancient curries are abos. it makes the most sense when you take in consideration the amount of truecels in this specific race, over.

The reason you probably think this is cause whites are an aging population. The average young white isn't ugly, more like a 4-6/10. By contrast blacks are usually 3-5/10, rice & spics 2-4/10, and curries 1-3/10

The reason you probably think this is cause whites are an aging population. The average young white isn't ugly, more like a 4-6/10. By contrast blacks are usually 3-5/10, rice & spics 2-4/10, and curries 1-3/10
It’s not reflected from what I’ve seen in singapore, young whites would also came here, and they aren’t much compared to ethnics but probably a bit taller. An average sooner here is 5’10++, while whites here are like 5’11-6’. Not much difference you see. Due to sun exposure here, they also look like red monkeys. However, blacks here are absolute moggers even though there is less population here of them , they tend to glow in sunlight, good physique and fashion for some reason , how is that possible?. Sure in here, whites mog curries and rice by small margin but blacks nah.

Also average curry is heavily downvoted , the list should be , average white 4-5.5/10, average black is 3.5 - 5.5/10, average spic /rice is 3-4/10, while curries are 2.5-4/10

By the way , average zoomer curry here is 5’8 ++, the young population here is good .

It’s not reflected from what I’ve seen in singapore, young whites would also came here, and they aren’t much compared to ethnics but probably a bit taller. An average sooner here is 5’10++, while whites here are like 5’11-6’. Not much difference you see. Due to sun exposure here, they also look like red monkeys. However, blacks here are absolute moggers even though there is less population here of them , they tend to glow in sunlight, good physique and fashion for some reason , how is that possible?. Sure in here, whites mog curries and rice by small margin but blacks nah.
Holy shit, you don't know how to rate. Physique, fashion, and "glowing in sunlight" ≠ good looks. Whites have superior facial bone structure, coloring, and facial harmony compared to ethnics. Their advantages don't just end at height. Whites mog hard ethnics hard in actual female appeal, it seems your conception of what's attractive to foids is taken from redpill copers like Scamza and Andrew Tate.

Yes, ugly whites exist and are a sizeable population, but whites have a significantly smaller percentage of uglies than ethnics do.
Also average curry is heavily downvoted , the list should be , average white 4-5.5/10, average black is 3.5 - 5.5/10, average spic /rice is 3-4/10, while curries are 2.5-4/10
Blacks don't come nearly close to whites. They mog in robusticity but get mogged hard in height, facial proportions, hair texture, coloring, eye area, and maxilla. Their SMV is mainly carried by stereotypes. Spics and rice are 2-4/10 on average because they tend to lack intimidating stature or facial masculinity.

I didn't underrate curries at all. They possess the same physical failos as many other races yet hardly any of the halos. Even assuming what you're saying is true about curries in Singapore not being plagued with manletism, they still have poor facial ratios, facial masculinity, frames, coloring, the list goes on.

blacks are actually uglier facially than mestizos on average, only the heavily indio-mixed ones can outmach them in facial ugliness. and even then, the lack of a protruding mouth and a flat nose is a great improvement.

Holy shit, you don't know how to rate. Physique, fashion, and "glowing in sunlight" ≠ good looks. Whites have superior facial bone structure, coloring, and facial harmony compared to ethnics. Their advantages don't just end at height. Whites mog hard ethnics hard in actual female appeal, it seems your conception of what's attractive to foids is taken from redpill copers like Scamza and Andrew Tate.

Yes, ugly whites exist and are a sizeable population, but whites have a significantly smaller percentage of uglies than ethnics do.
Stop the white worship pajeet, yes whites have superior bone structure and facial harmony, but I doubt about the colouring, they literally look red monkeys when they stay under the sun for too long. However, there are sizable tanned ones which looks good on them. However, when I say i am talking about super pale like Brits. Some ethnics even colouring mog them. For me personally, blacks and whites ties in coloring.

ethnics have higher percentage of uglies if you include third world Shithole country, yes I agree as whites have better diet and all but we should compare the ones in the west where whites are the ones most incels and please don’t ever fucking use the dating statics that was 12years ago in a white majority country. All women wants is chad of their own race, tall and handsome.
Blacks don't come nearly close to whites. They mog in robusticity but get mogged hard in height, facial proportions, hair texture, coloring, eye area, and maxilla. Their SMV is mainly carried by stereotypes. Spics and rice are 2-4/10 on average because they tend to lack intimidating stature or facial masculinity.
Yes, whites mog blacks on average but not to an extend that you are describing. Only slightly better but eye area can be debatable, colouring to an extend since whites tend to be photogenic.
I didn't underrate curries at all. They possess the same physical failos as many other races yet hardly any of the halos. Even assuming what you're saying is true about curries in Singapore not being plagued with manletism, they still have poor facial ratios, facial masculinity, frames, coloring, the list goes on.
I agree with this if you include Indians in india iteself where it is plagued with malnourishment. But in 1st world countries, I think it’s just an small margin that white mogs if you count the average youngsters.

blacks are actually uglier facially than mestizos on average, only the heavily indio-mixed ones can outmach them in facial ugliness. and even then, the lack of a protruding mouth and a flat nose is a great improvement.
Mullatas mog mestizo

but I doubt about the colouring
They have the highest frequency of light hair and eyes. Plus Mediterranean whites have the ideal tan skin tone. Pale skin is a failo somewhat but not nearly as much as dark skin or shit skin
Some ethnics even colouring mog them
Only some sands
For me personally, blacks and whites ties in coloring.
What are you on :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile:

Dark brown skin, eyes, and black hair does not come close to the diverse coloring of whites. Nig coloring only mogs gingers
ethnics have higher percentage of uglies if you include third world Shithole country, yes I agree as whites have better diet and all but we should compare the ones in the west
Bro what on Earth is this curry gigacope? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It’s not diet that shapes looks, it’s genes and, to a lesser extent, random chance.

Though good developmental habits certainly do benefit one’s physicality, their importance is greatly overstated
in the west where whites are the ones most incels
Shitskin failure to understand per capita number 11353357964477990866522569

Most incels in the West are white because the general population of the West is majority white
Yes, whites mog blacks on average but not to an extend that you are describing.
They absolutely do mog them to the extent I described. Some features possessed by blacks, such as maxillary prognathism, look like they shouldn’t even belong to anatomically modern humans
but eye area can be debatable
HELL no, again, how are you “blackpilled” yet THIS abysmal at rating??

The average white has deep-set eyes. The average black’s eyes are bugged out and look like they’re popping out of their skull
colouring to an extend since whites tend to be photogenic.
What do you mean “since they tend to be photogenic?” Being photogenic is being good-looking, there’s no difference between the two. Some people look better in motion, but there’s no one out there who’s ugly in pics but attractive in motion or vice versa
But in 1st world countries, I think it’s just an small margin that white mogs if you count the average youngsters.
I live in a first world country (and have been around masses of curry and white alike here) and you genuinely could not be more wrong. Through experience I know just how delusional curries can be but you’ve actually set a new record here, I really don’t know whether to be horrified or morbidly impressed

Last edited:
They’re aesthetically more ugly, but they mog in sex appeal. West African faces are much more robust and masculine than gook-like Indio/Mestizo faces

They absolutely do mog them to the extent I described.
No they don’t, I don’t wanna debate about. Iam not looks autist too. So you won. What I’ve seen from Sg is what made me state my beleive here. However, we all have our opinion. So yea

I want all humans to die out, yes that includes whites
Whites should be replaced.
But you said you want whites replaced? So replaced with what? Not other humans then. You speak like an infiltrator.
Lol so just cope, like sheboons who think they are 10's when they are the lowest SMV race of foids.
You have a lot to learn, you are probably not truly blackpilled.

But you contradict yourself.

You can't want whites replaced but also want humans dead.
I want humans dead bro that’s all. All humans are worthless, I don’t want whites to be replaced, instead we all should die off

I want humans dead bro that’s all. All humans are worthless, I don’t want whites to be replaced, instead we all should die off
I agree tbh, for some reason though total human genocide seems like a currycel trait, no one talks about it more than currys.