Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this how ancient curries looked like?

I agree tbh, for some reason though total human genocide seems like a currycel trait, no one talks about it more than currys.
Shut up you redneck, cumskin, curries, hooks, spics, beans all should die off.

I agree tbh, for some reason though total human genocide seems like a currycel trait, no one talks about it more than currys.
It’s the true crab bucket mentality on this forum. Hopeless curries think it’s over for the human species when it’s really just over for their subhuman race

No they don’t, I don’t wanna debate about. Iam not looks autist too. So you won. What I’ve seen from Sg is what made me state my beleive here. However, we all have our opinion. So yea
Hilarious how getting rid of low IQ opinions on this forum would be as easy as banning everyone who can’t speak proper English

“Iam not looks autist saar!”
-

It’s the true crab bucket mentality on this forum. Hopeless curries think it’s over for the human species when it’s really just over for their subhuman race
Yeah I agree with that, theres also probably legitimate arguments for removing all humans from earth, but this curry infiltrator is just retarded.

ancient curries are abos. it makes the most sense when you take in consideration the amount of truecels in this specific race, over.
Abos originate from curries willing to take their dingy boats down to AUS not the other way round.

Abos originate from curries willing to take their dingy boats down to AUS not the other way round.
yeah those ancient ones probably look even more brutal than abos since they are basically bastardized niggers with failed genetics

Yeah people get Australoid and Abo confused. The AASI were genetically closer to Andamanese than to Abos