Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is this indian guy gay, rich or statusmaxed or playing a practical joke??

how the fuck is this black shitskin curry even in the same frame as this girl. Im surprised the photo was taken in the first place, even the camera lens would feel ashamed to capture images of this subhuman.

He looks young so i doubt he's rich and never heard of him before so i doubt he's statusmaxxed. I think he actually might be gay, you can just tell from his feminine mannerisms in the video, there's no other logical explanation as to why this dark, african-looking curry subhuman is seen in the same frame as an average looking white girl (even as a joke).

Last edited:
curry"cel" is an oxymoron

Think he's gay and they just normie friends larping

Ok here's a rundown
1. Tiktok is cringe

2. JFL if you think they are fucking when she can easily get chad dick.

3. He does look gay tbh and maybe he's rich but no amount of money will justify this.

4. Curries ultimate fantasy is to marry a rich fair foid atleast 4 points above his looksmatch. Just look at all the curry (especially south indian) movies, 95% of them have this poor boy falls for rich hot girl plot. Whoever owns this account is probably playing on the same to get views, sponsorship, money.
how the fuck is this black shitskin curry even in the same frame as this girl. Im surprised the photo was taken in the first place, even the camera lens would feel ashamed to capture images of this subhuman.

He looks young so i doubt he's rich and never heard of him before so i doubt he's statusmaxxed. I think he actually might be gay, you can just tell from his feminine mannerisms in the video, there's no other logical explanation as to why this dark, african-looking curry subhuman is seen in the same frame as an average looking white girl (even as a joke).
Seethe more :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He's fashionmaxxed, moneymaxxed and heightmaxxed (from what I can tell.). He also has a symmetrical face and clear skin.

He's basically a dravidian pretty boy.

I've people like that getting girlfriends here. I mog them when it comes to height and skill colour. But they mog me in money, fashion, skin and bones.

Prolly got money and status. Also got decent facial bones. Skin color copers BTFO.