Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Ubisoft really declaring war on incels or is Cucktears fucking kidding?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Just found this on Cucktears. They claim it is a screen shot from Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I guess it is some sort of fake they created to bully us. Or is it real? I swear if it is real I am going to throw my PS4 away.

Incel

It's TRUE. This screencap has been making rounds.

We are the most persecuted group in the west.

It's TRUE. This screencap has been making rounds.

Seriously I will sell my PS4 and be done with gaming. This shit has been taken over by foids. They have destroyed it for us because they do not even want us to be able to cope. They want us to suffer and see us dead.

all corporations hate incels, even video games which are made specifically for incels

Seriously I will sell my PS4 and be done with gaming. This shit has been taken over by foids. They have destroyed it for us because they do not even want us to be able to cope. They want us to suffer and see us dead.
Ngl the gaming industry is run by SJWs and businessman and not gamers anymore

UoQNGUk

I looked it up and found this. It seems that it's a randomly generated mercenary bio; [NAME] the "Nice".

Yeah, they have pre-set names and backstories so the game just makes iterations.

play indie games made by incel alligned people

Fucking hate it too.

Stop playing video games you cuck. Become a productive goy and start wageslsving to satisfy your Jewish banking baron overlords

cuck if you buy ubisoft games after reading this tbh.

all corporations hate incels, even video games which are made specifically for incels

I guess I will go monk mode and buy nothing but fruits, meat, eggs, milk and vegetables from local farmers. I realize they do not even give a shit about losing my money because there are hordes of cucks willing to pay them double for it but I seriously dont want to participate in this society anymore.
cuck if you buy ubisoft games after reading this tbh.

Done with them forever.

That Peisandros the Nice guy isn't even incel-tier ugly.

Just goes to show how high foids' standards are today.

Cuck if you aren't killing attractive people

I guess I will go monk mode and buy nothing but fruits, meat, eggs, milk and vegetables from local farmers. I realize they do not even give a shit about losing my money because there are hordes of cucks willing to pay them double for it but I seriously dont want to participate in this society anymore.
Yeah.. money would be better used by the farmers anyway and create a better local economy, bigger farms, more jobs, more and better produce.

Stop playing video games you cuck. Become a productive goy and start wageslsving to satisfy your Jewish banking baron overlords
yeah op you need to man up

Ubisoft development team. Not very surprising they are hating us.

Groupe.jpg

Why are you surprised? Incels are nearly universally hated, and western AAA gaming devs tend to be in the "put incels in concentration camps" field.
Instead of throwing your PS4 away, play actual good games that don't demonize your existence. I'm currently playing Tekken 7 and highly recommend it.

I was playing that game earlier tbh. I probably killed him already because I don't read the descriptions. Killed a NiceGuy™

Just found this on Cucktears. They claim it is a screen shot from Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I guess it is some sort of fake they created to bully us. Or is it real? I swear if it is real I am going to throw my PS4 away.

View attachment 83312
Mogs me from Phoenicia to Numidia

Stop playing console games. Get a PC and install pirated games.

video games are for soy boy cucks

yeah its real. Never buy anything from ubisoft

Ubisoft development team. Not very surprising they are hating us.

Groupe.jpg

Explains why they rehash the same shit every year instead of updating their technology or coming up with new ideas.

Lmao looks like @itsOVER

Teehee just work on yourself for 10 years and get nothing in return teehee...

I guess I will go monk mode and buy nothing but fruits, meat, eggs, milk and vegetables from local farmers.

Sounds like a good idea. In addition to it, you can hit the gym on a daily basis, taking some creatine monohydrate as well and all other supplements and soonish you will become a monster.

Ubisoft is by far the most cucked and trashiest game company out there, its also JEWed. Assassins Creed is also a shit tier franchise that should be banned already.

Chad avi, its against the rules

People still play ass creed?
FCE0ED8C 584B 4738 930C 2D03040DCBC4

I miss the times when developers still had balls and passion and would not be afraid of putting a mission into the game where you have to mow down civilians in an airport (Modern Warfare 2). It's not that I like killing civilians in games, I just like when devs dare to push boundaries.

Ubisoft doesn't give a fuck about us

Cuckisoft is a shitty software house.

I dont care im not gamer anyway

I dont care im not gamer anyway

I have been a gamer for almost 20 years now. I am dead tired of video games now. They are all feminist infested garbage now these days

I have been a gamer for almost 20 years now. I am dead tired of video games now. They are all feminist infested garbage now these days
tbh I'd play but my PC is shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back