Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Ubisoft really declaring war on incels or is Cucktears fucking kidding?

Lmao did the retards writing that even read it?

They admit the guy had a good personality and women still rejected him. Just work on yourself so you go back to square one bro and fail some more

all corporations hate incels, even video games which are made specifically for incels
Ngl the gaming industry is run by SJWs and businessman and not gamers anymore
the SJW takeover of vidya is genuinely heartbreaking tbh, we're not the only ones annoyed by it, the Metacritic page for battlefield V gives me hope though

If i could rearrange my genes i would

I miss the times when developers still had balls and passion and would not be afraid of putting a mission into the game where you have to mow down civilians in an airport (Modern Warfare 2). It's not that I like killing civilians in games, I just like when devs dare to push boundaries.

Hey even bethesda was fun back in time:

This makes me rage

Seriously I will sell my PS4 and be done with gaming. This shit has been taken over by foids. They have destroyed it for us because they do not even want us to be able to cope. They want us to suffer and see us dead.
This, fucking gaming this generation was so shit I hated all of them

There's an NPC in WoW named "chad" who looks at least somewhat like a stereotypical chad, but it was added in 2009 so it's not about us.
Wow they're so smart and witty, wow, "work on yourself"... amazing roast.

Fuck Ubisoft. The only Ubisoft games I'll play are the ones made for Win9x legacy or the Far Cry series.

Ubisoft development team. Not very surprising they are hating us.

Groupe.jpg
Their team legit looks like Reddit numales and angry feminist

387AB1F2 6342 461E B814 3BD5E4132864

I have been a gamer for almost 20 years now. I am dead tired of video games now. They are all feminist infested garbage now these days

Not only this but they are also just boring... They just dont speak to me anymore. It seems like soy boy cucks and SJW cunts will try to take anything away from us that distracts us from the hell theyve created for us.

FUCK UBISOFT ASSASSINS CREED ISNT EVEN GOOD ANYMORE I MISS BROTHERHOOD

Go minnasian on all those jew funded companies,they the ones keeping this society as degenerate as it is

Stop playing console games. Get a PC and install pirated games.
Is it ok if we pirate console games and use emulators on PCs? :feelzez:

The next Far Cry is going to be a first person, open world tranny hugging game...

And he is bald lol. Noorwood reaper strikes again.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out, once again, Rimworld is the most blackpilled game in existence.

all corporations hate incels, even video games which are made specifically for incels

Those who make video games are incels too, I would say most of them are truecels.

I bought we wuz egyptians and shieeet assassin's creed game for winter sale on steam. I really fucking regret giving them my money now.

Juss werk on yerself broooooooooooooo. I need to stop buying some of their games.

Yeah it's true, just get a pc & play non cucked games on that.

That's why you pirate games

The company used to be decent... Games like Rayman 1-3, Beyond Good & Evil, Prince of Persia trilogy, all truly classics...

Then probably with the take over of foids at UbiSof(oid)t in the last decade, we get crap games like AC series which I don't like the whole open space environment except maybe when it's a game like Gta.. Closed environment for PoP games were ok enough...

Then they declare Rayman 4 which actually during production gets abandoned and transformed to the cringy Raving Rabbids series, and more recent the declaration of BG&E2 after years of promises and teases, only to find out it's some open space multiplayer game that features some black/rice foids and literally monkeys and what not that has no relation to the original game... And here's the best part you need to have constant internet connection to play it online only. UbiCuck more like it.

They're declaring a war on themselves with all the generic crap they generate with their foids employees. And then they disrespect their customers who many might be actual incels who find comfort in video games. I betcha whoever designed that card character must be some femenist whore that works there who hates incels, literally it's spitting into their customers face with no shame (or even some of their programmers who might be incels too). Don't buy Ubisoft just download but nowadays their games not worth either.

Last edited:
foids ruined vidya boyz

You can't declare war to incels, we are at war with everyone by default. We are literally sub human insects in their eyes. Do you declare war to flies and cockroaches before killing them? No you just smash them without a second thought, its the same for them.

You can't declare war to incels, we are at war with everyone by default. We are literally sub human insects in their eyes. Do you declare war to flies and cockroaches before killing them? No you just smash them without a second thought, its the same for them.
We are ugly weak framecel people that have no rights