Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Is way better to be healthy than not, hit the gym"

"Is way better being healthy even if you still a manlet":soy::soy::soy:
Soyddit cope

Have you seen dwarfs in Lord of the Rings? They are massive bulky and well respected, chin up!

What's this format of meme called (image with text bubble above it) also  does anybody know where I can find more like these? I already have a few  but want to look

Gym is a cope, not a way to get foids.

Even 1 percenters like Tom Platz and Rich Piana were betrayed by their girlfriends.

i know redditors are faggots but is it really necessary to post your exact dick size on a fucking manlet sub??
Screenshot 20240324 110559 920

He's not wrong though, you think it's bad now but it can get way worse when you're in chronic pain like me

you can workout at home like the main character from Taxi Driver did

If i dont go to the gym i will end up as a fatass

It’s worth to lift or exercise.

He's not wrong though, you think it's bad now but it can get way worse when you're in chronic pain like me

you can workout at home like the main character from Taxi Driver did
Don’t be a fat fuck, but there’s no real point to getting jacked if you’re already a subhuman.

Gym sucks.
Just be skinny no need of muscle mass.

Do cardio

Gym is good, good for health, hormones and bunch of other shit. But if you dont get females if you skinny you wont even after gym, and vice versa

Only reason to hit the gym is if you are tall and fat or tall and too scrawny.

gym isnt for girls tired of hesrinf this low t bs, its for manic individuals who need to vent with the weights, theres a diff to how a gymcel trains and chad trains, i train until my eyes go bloodshot and i collapse because i braced my core so hard i cant see anymore im seeing stars n shit, i have never seen any chad train like me but irs bevause chad doesnt have thay fuxking oassion for gym like a trucel does