Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your social life getting quieter or livelier?

What do you think?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Mine seems to be getting quieter right now. I don't really know why. It seems to happen no matter what I do.

That being said a lot of the drama in my life is calming down too and hopefully at some point I'll land a job that's sociable. But all the jobs for big companies tend to be kind of swamped in bureaucracy and also quite woke, so I dunno.

I don't talk to anyone except my dad fuck friends lol who even here has any anyway

my social peak was in high school. I had friends then, how crazy

I don't have one

I don't talk to anyone except my dad fuck friends lol who even here has any anyway
how do you live without friends
for a couple of years it is alright
after that the loneliness will start effecting you

I had a social life a long long time ago. Now it's completely gone and I am going insane from social isolation.

I had a social life a long long time ago. Now it's completely gone and I am going insane from social isolation.
social isolation is absolutely brutal

social isolation is absolutely brutal
It is and it's brutal. I have to sacrifice my self worth to have any chance of having any kind of social interaction with the masses.

I only talk to my parents. That’s it

Yeah I had this experience.

Amazing social life -> OK social life -> no social life -> went nuts from isolation (mainly just bad OCD)

Now... to be honest I've mostly gotten used to it.

The downside is that I've mostly forgotten how to freely engage with others. I keep to myself a lot more because it's much easier to take than feeling rejected all the time.

how do you live without friends
for a couple of years it is alright
after that the loneliness will start effecting you
Friends are losers anyway they just backstab you I get my social interaction from community service with other criminals and talking to my probation foid officer and the weird gay pedophile police officers that come harass me every 2 months and strangers outside who I say hello to when I go for walks

Friends are losers anyway they just backstab you I get my social interaction from community service with other criminals and talking to my probation foid officer and the weird gay pedophile police officers that come harass me every 2 months and strangers outside who I say hello to when I go for walks

I'm so curious now as to what you did!

But yeah I find that friendships typically don't last long and also you still need to keep your guard up as yes many people will backstab you and being friends with them might make you more likely to give them an opportunity to do that.

That happened to me recently when I let my guard down and trusted an old friend and of course got backstabbed >.<

I'm so curious now as to what you did!

But yeah I find that friendships typically don't last long and also you still need to keep your guard up as yes many people will backstab you and being friends with them might make you more likely to give them an opportunity to do that.

That happened to me recently when I let my guard down and trusted an old friend and of course got backstabbed >.<
What did your old friend do

What did your old friend do

It's kind of a long story but just took advantage of my kindness.

It's hit me financially a fair bit and isn't nice emotionally either but hey I'll bounce back, I'm sure :)

And having learned some valuable lessons!

It's kind of a long story but just took advantage of my kindness.

It's hit me financially a fair bit and isn't nice emotionally either but hey I'll bounce back, I'm sure :)

And having learned some valuable lessons!
Tell us the story now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back