Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is youtuber Incelmatics/First an FBI agent?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
It's very odd. I never heard of this guy until 2020 when the scamdemic was conveniently happening. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7KU6rZRTjS2iXNC8-jQdhg

• What is so odd is this channel was unknown but SPRUNG up with 5k subs in a short amount of time. (I BINGE blackpill shit I would have run into it earlier but it seemed to only spring up during the Plan-demic) (One sign of an FBI agent on youtube is RAPID increase of subscribers within a short time span/and professionally done graphics. I mean the quality is something you would see out of a film studio not some sad incel with his dick in his hand.
  • Plus he legit sounds EXACTLY like my 6ft-something chad-lite classmate in college. Same mannerisms EVERYTHING who was going into IT to work for the FBI).:feelskek:
  • The thing that irks me the most is his channel description "the research of involuntary celibacy" Research? hmm sounds :feelsLSD:
  • Plus isn't it VERY odd how he just happened to create this channel on 9/11?
Screenshot

-discuss

Last edited:
how could he rack up 5k subs in such a short period of time, be unknown (believe me I would have found him earlier since I BINGE blackpill content) then suddenly appear during the scam-demic, then dissappear? Also steve hoca/hell by the dashboard light's sudden appearance is very suspicious too. Its like these guys formed a coalition in such a fast time. I wonder if they are FBI agents? (Steve Hoca is fucking autistic but maybe he is a :feelsLSD:

Last edited: