Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Isn’t it funny how women keep telling us about personality, yet these same women have NO personality?

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
All you hear from women is: you have to develop your confidence and have a banging personality. Yet, the average girl is pretty damn boring.

Not only to mention that, but most women aren’t the most confident either. Whenever, you’re in a social interaction with a girl, YOU'RE the one supposed to do all the talking, charming and displaying of your confidence. She doesn’t even try to do anything, just sits there waits for you to stutter. Let her try come up to me and see if she can hold a genuine conversation.

Next time you’re talking to a girl, pretend it’s a guy talking and see how interesting it would be. Most of the time, you’d be bored out of your mind. Besides their looks, females just aren’t that interesting nowadays.

I rarely subscribe to any female you tubers because of their content being so mediocre. Maybe sssniperwolf is entertaining, she pretty down to earth and intelligent.

They have a personality.
It's this.

Because they act like toddlers and are only good for sucking and swallowing?
Toddlers, sucking, swallowing, mimicking things guys like for attention (cosplays, twitch game playing when they suck), and much more.

Pretty much a pink puffy childish copycat that sucks things in they don't really care for.

I'm tired of women and their braindeadness

if you're not fucking them they're absolute disgusting, boring, dumb creatures

Because they act like toddlers and are only good for sucking and swallowing?

Unexpectedly based wtf. Definitely going to watch this soon :feelsgah:

watch it everyday religiously

I wonder what girls used to do all day before smartphones existed

Damn. What movie is that? Imagine if it came out today...
Just read the title theory
Toddlers, sucking, swallowing, mimicking things guys like for attention (cosplays, twitch game playing when they suck), and much more.

Pretty much a pink puffy childish copycat that sucks things in they don't really care for.
1601960251501-png.353089

Kirby differs from foids in the sense that when he copies an ability, he has the exact same capabilities as the opponent that he gained the powers from, whereas foids suck at pretty much everything they try to imitate
watch it everyday religiously
View attachment 400371
Maby bhai, I'll probably watch it more than once if I really like it

Last edited:
Thats why we call them foids

The only thing thats interesting about foids is their looks and their pussy.

You like her because she's a stacy and she's raunchy because she knows it makes lonely boys like you come back for more.
Lmao. No hahaha. I like her because her content is relatable. She’s a good person too.

They don't personalities to succeed socially, they are women.

sssniperwolf is entertaining, she pretty down to earth and intelligent.
How is she "entertaining, intelligent, and down to earth"? Better yet, how can you, as a blackpilled incel, willingly watch that without wanting to rope? She seems like every other vapid whore that shits out "content" for profit, and I'm sure she is. Thanks to simps like you, she receives more money in one month then you ever will in your entire life

average 10 year old boy IQmogs average adult woman

Women have no original thoughts of their own,and no,women don't care about personality,they only care about looks or money if you're ugly.

Sometimes I’m having pretty sophisticated conversation with my guy friends or even with you guys on here, and I stop and think, no girl is having a conversation like this. They are probably talking about shopping and Chad.

Kirby differs from foids in the sense that when he copies an ability, he has the exact same capabilities as the opponent that he gained the powers from, whereas foids suck at pretty much everything they try to imitate
But only a little. It's kind of the same as a foid.

A guy like's Street Fighter. The foid then use their sucking ability. They gain just one capability now from that which would be "I know who Cammy is. She used to be part of Shadaloo and look at me in her cosplay. Give me money! I'm going to defeat Bison!"
When she's done getting attention and money from that, she shoots that ability out of her body and sees guys are into Devil May Cry and now cosplaying like Lady and learn about them from a wiki and pretends they know all about DMC when they don't.

When Kirby for example fights Bonkers and then steal his ability, all he gets is the hammer and some of his hammer skills. He doesn't learn how to throw coconuts or slam or other things Bonkers do. Just the one hammer to do what he needs to do with the hammer. That's no different than a foid taking one little thing from something guys like and using it to get guys attention to defeat the next cuck to get money out of them before going after the next target.

This is also why even in Smash Kirby just tends to gain a fighters B attack but not the rest of their moves. He can imitate their look (cosplay) and 1 or 2 moves from them and that's about it. Kirby doesn't know anything about F-Zero or how Captain Falcon actually fights. He just knows "Falcon Punch!"

The difference between a foid and Kirby? Kirby isn't doing things maliciously. A foid is.

How is she "entertaining, intelligent, and down to earth"? Better yet, how can you, as a blackpilled incel, willingly watch that without wanting to rope? She seems like every other vapid whore that shits out "content" for profit, and I'm sure she is. Thanks to simps like you, she receives more money in one month then you ever will in your entire life
You haven’t watched her recently have you?

It’s like listening to a female musician. You don’t just stop listening because theyre making money off it...

they are different from all the other women, just like all the other women.

All you hear from women is: you have to develop your confidence and have a banging personality. Yet, the average girl is pretty damn boring.

Not only to mention that, but most women aren’t the most confident either. Whenever, you’re in a social interaction with a girl, YOU'RE the one supposed to do all the talking, charming and displaying of your confidence. She doesn’t even try to do anything, just sits there waits for you to stutter. Let her try come up to me and see if she can hold a genuine conversation.

Next time you’re talking to a girl, pretend it’s a guy talking and see how interesting it would be. Most of the time, you’d be bored out of your mind. Besides their looks, females just aren’t that interesting nowadays.

I rarely subscribe to any female you tubers because of their content being so mediocre. Maybe sssniperwolf is entertaining, she pretty down to earth and intelligent.
It is ironic eh? More people need to be made aware of/shown blackpill science data/studies honestly — people have no idea.

But only a little. It's kind of the same as a foid.

A guy like's Street Fighter. The foid then use their sucking ability. They gain just one capability now from that which would be "I know who Cammy is. She used to be part of Shadaloo and look at me in her cosplay. Give me money! I'm going to defeat Bison!"
When she's done getting attention and money from that, she shoots that ability out of her body and sees guys are into Devil May Cry and now cosplaying like Lady and learn about them from a wiki and pretends they know all about DMC when they don't.

When Kirby for example fights Bonkers and then steal his ability, all he gets is the hammer and some of his hammer skills. He doesn't learn how to throw coconuts or slam or other things Bonkers do. Just the one hammer to do what he needs to do with the hammer. That's no different than a foid taking one little thing from something guys like and using it to get guys attention to defeat the next cuck to get money out of them before going after the next target.

This is also why even in Smash Kirby just tends to gain a fighters B attack but not the rest of their moves. He can imitate their look (cosplay) and 1 or 2 moves from them and that's about it. Kirby doesn't know anything about F-Zero or how Captain Falcon actually fights. He just knows "Falcon Punch!"

The difference between a foid and Kirby? Kirby isn't doing things maliciously. A foid is.
high IQ and turned out kirby was doing malicious things b/c king dedede turned out to be a good guy so the whole game kirby was doing bad actions.

Last edited:
high IQ and turned out kirby was doing malicious things b/c king dedede turned out to be a good guy so the whole game kirby was doing bad actions.
More proof that their personality is Kirby.