Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Isn’t MLC roped?” =fucking idiots

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I said in my last posts that I was gonna die ,didn’t said that I was gonna rope you idiots , I’m fucking alive and will never rope but my health conditions might kill me later

If I don’t post anything you can tell I passed away

So don’t fucking say that “oh you were gonna rope !:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:” Fucking idiots ,I was never gonna rope ,my body just turns itself off and on sometimes ,I have shit health

I’m alive as all of you @Fat Link and I’m here to stay as the king of the arbiters!

And do not use my name against me ,that’s a huge faggot move

I said in my last posts that I was gonna die ,didn’t said that I was gonna rope you idiots , I’m fucking alive and will never rope but my health conditions might kill me later

So don’t fucking say that “oh you were gonna rope !:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:” Fucking idiots ,I was never gonna rope ,my body just turns itself off and on sometimes ,I have shit health

I’m alive as all of you @Fat Link and I’m here to stay as the king of the arbiters!

View: https://youtu.be/2o9ni_d8dXg

Sorry to heat about your condition, is it possible for you to get better?

See you tomorrow

What condition do you have?