Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isreal is the future for India ngl

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Isreal state of goverment is truly admirable their baiscally like a ethno state whilst still being incredibly rich isreal seems to be future most us indians.

@Transcended Trucel

Like I don't like kikes but like being realistic on scales their quite based on their actions.

aqbxv3gu6k051.jpg

But like they actually are based and are quite good allies with India they only try that shit in the west not in our home land.
66ae6e79fb4534a421f2490d89284214b8746e51adb72c50d73a3f59d2a03b42_1.jpg

I agree. Israel may get lots of hate. But only mdoern nation that was able to establish ethnostate successfully, the Jews have basically castarated Palestinians into submission.

Hopefully India can do the same with sand nigger worshipping muslims and other minority trash. Though it will be more difficult it can be done.

I agree. Israel may get lots of hate. But only mdoern nation that was able to establish ethnostate successfully, the Jews have basically castarated Palestinians into submission.

Hopefully India can do the same with sand nigger worshipping muslims and other minority trash. Though it will be more difficult it can be done.

I think we're getting their thankfully and let's not lie being under India is objectively better than Islamic state

I think we're getting their thankfully and let's not lie being under India is objectively better than Islamic state
Yeah for sure. Islamic state keep women under control but they tend to have all the money go towards rich degenerates. Saudi Arabia is good example, they get kept women under control but their rich Saudi princes who govern the nations, constantly fuck trannies in Thailand, do various drugs, pay others to do their homework in University, take jobs from actual talent and all types of other horrible degenerate shit.

In India, even rich kids have work very hard to make progress. No freebie oil to leech off of, actual creativity and work need be done.

Indians need regain pride and stop putting each other down. Put in the work, fix the society, limit division, mercilessly crush and castarated unharmonious minorities regardless of the cost. Indian government starting to realize there is no reasoning with human rights and minority rights cucks, best to purge them and get progress done.

The world may criticize this but when you have the economic power they will bow down. China has shown this already, they robbed snow niggers ideas and parents, bullied weak nations to bow down, and all while extracting great wealth from scamming snow nigfer investors and selling shit to everyone.
Now China is strong enough to straight up genocide uighur and no one can do anything, but accept it and move on

Israel has big daddy US giving them trillions of dollars and the latest military tech for free.

Isreal state of goverment is truly admirable their baiscally like a ethno state whilst still being incredibly rich isreal seems to be future most us indians.

@Transcended Trucel

Like I don't like kikes but like being realistic on scales their quite based on their actions.
IMG 20231120 202655 371