Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Istanbul Exploder Is A Foid

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
She brought a bomb package there. Dear Turkish Government. Give me her and I will punish her. I will rape her. Peel her skin. Rip off her nails, teeth. And then make a blood eagle to her. Dear government please give me this ascending chance. (in video game)

Teehee, we all deserve a second chance sweaty :soy: besides, it’s literally the current year, you can’t blame a woman for making a little oopsie.

How do you not throw up at the thought of all that? I'd just fuck her aggressively and maybe use a whip on her to unload my anger but that's it.

Favourite videogame character (in videogame)

1 month in jail in the worst case

How do you not throw up at the thought of all that? I'd just fuck her aggressively and maybe use a whip on her to unload my anger but that's it.
You are not fully blackpilled

If she bombed herself I dont think you want to ascend with her

They can’t kick out 14 million Kurds their economy would suffer
They should kick out all Kurds and Arabs and import Ukrainians and Russians that are fleeing from the war. In the long run it would make Turkey better.

They should kick out all Kurds and Arabs and import Ukrainians and Russians that are fleeing from the war. In the long run it would make Turkey better.
Fuck my stupid american like country

I only support incel friendly leaders. Not gonna vote at next shit elections.
What does voting even accomplish in Turkey? Erdogan always wins until he dies.

Terrorist gf when