Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It breaks my heart tee hee

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★★★
IMG 0428

So i was just watching BBC documentary about a scouse whore foid and unsurprisingly the second comment caught my eye lol:feelsEhh:

IMG 0430

Look at those disgusting comments. If it was about incels who are never getting loved or even hugged, they'd say "Go outside and touch the grass!" or "Basically it's your problem, We women owe you nothing and you're so fucking entitled" jfl :feelskek: That's the thing they always say to us. But it's the women, who are always portrayed as "weak" or victim of "muh misogyny" thus they can do nothing wrong whatsoever. "It's not a double standard, women are always right and men are always wrong tee hee :soy::foidSoy: "

Foids don't know what it's like to be loved because they are soulless creatures.

Maybe they should work on their personalities or get a hobby. Men can sense when a woman is kind of off and not huggable.

Maybe they should work on their personalities or get a hobby. Men can sense when a woman is kind of off and not huggable.
They should try getting a haircut and washing their vaginas, I hear that helps.

I hate simps. They're a cancer. Foids can make as many retarded decisions that they want, and these cucks will always be there to swoop in and provide for these streetmeat leftovers

thats why I love it when they die

People just want an excuse to shit on men and to act all superior and mighty.

This kind of shit is really toxic to us. We have every right and reason to be hateful. Our suffering isn't even acknowledged.

The empathy gap in action. Learning about the empathy gap really fucked with my head. I hate humanity so extremely much