Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT can't even hide their desire to see us suffer

So IT finally admits inceldom is based on something that can’t be changed.

IT is most hypocritical sub. I don't know what their goal is tbh. It's clear that they despise us for some reason.
They spread hate for the sake of spreading hate. That’s all there is to it.

So IT finally admits inceldom is based on something that can’t be changed.
They jus found their meaning of life in hating us. Imaging being such a miserable fuck. Five brain cells four aren't working.

I don't know what their goal is tbh.
They don't have any real goal tbh. Incels for them are just a socially acceptable bullying target.

They want to troll and spread hatred, but are too normiefied so they can't really do anything elaborate or organized like raids, ddos attacks, trying to infiltrate the upper echelons and collect information so instead they make up shit and post the lowest effort ragebait on IT, they show that they have nothing that can be mistaken for a personality or charisma, boring.

Most of the men on IT will kill themselves before 40. They're majority incels.

Imagine if this thread was made by a foid...

I guess we're supposed to be "voluntarily" celibate for a year? Even though we have no choice anyway and would be celibate regardless?

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense tbh.
This might actually be the absolute dumbest and nonsensical sentence i've ever read on cucktears. They unironically need to touch some grass tbh