Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cel trying to get m'ladys attention

Not accurate, he isn't diddling a kid

Of course being roasted as sexless loser in the comments because of his looks. Literally going viral because you’re ugly.

its funny how in spite of living in a culture steeped in media consumption that people can be so painfully ignorant of the concept of "optics".

at least looks like a legit man :feelsseriously:

Chad out, jfl

If hes balding below that cap (which I suspect) I mog this fat faggot

Lol that guy cant even run a sprint for 20 seconds without getting exhausted cause hes so fat, let alone defend a lady :feelshaha: also he could donate some of those titties to some less genetically gifted ladies jesus christ

Would be worshipped if Chad.

This was super cringe

I'm legit not sure if I could take this guy down. He's fat but there might be some actual muscle power below that fat. Besides, having heavy limbs gotta improve momentum of punches.

The funny thing is the same people making fun of this guy are the first ones to cry my soggy knee when an evil inkwell appears and disagrees with women.

TBF this is what a F2M transitioned ITcel would look like.

Of course being roasted as sexless loser in the comments because of his looks. Literally going viral because you’re ugly.

its funny how in spite of living in a culture steeped in media consumption that people can be so painfully ignorant of the concept of "optics".
Normies...

The funny thing is the same people making fun of this guy are the first ones to cry my soggy knee when an evil inkwell appears and disagrees with women.