Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It confuses me how any manlet with a gf goes out in public with her when there are so many men who she would find better looking than him

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
If a short guy with a gf goes out in public, what's going through his head? Why would any short man take his girlfriend out to a mall or some other really busy place when he knows his gf is going to find taller, better looking people there and will most likely flirt with them?

If I ever had a gf I would never go out in public with her. In fact, I would never let her even leave the house without me. I would move away to a secluded place so that there is no way her eyes can see another male as long as she lives unless the guy is closely related to her (such as a father or brother)

I am short. Have really big problems connected with that. I'd just die of jealousy in the mall while walking with GF (only in my dreams i would have one) when she would look all around for a taller, better man.

Two things may be happening

1- They're too blue pilled and delusional to realize that the girl is just beatbuxxing them

2- They're aware of that but they don't care cause they are only interested in the illusion of status provided by a girl by their side.

Those manlets are moneymaxxed

Only losers think like that. She chose you, and if you are not a soycuck, it's not for buxx.

The moment you tell her she cant go outside without you is the moment she leaves you completely

Simple : they are just not blackpilled. They think their gf loves them for their personalities.

These manlets have no clues that their girlfriends always imagine being pounded hard by their college jocks 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back