Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News IT cuck admits we're subhuman

Tl;dr of that fag's post: "just argue against the inherent sense of hierarchy in human beings, moid!"
OIP.5hmjSYktZCT2pKwc1noHcgAAAA

I'm sure mr /u/usernameforsexstuff is a macho man alpha male

i just read that garbage article

i like how these faggots like to try and sound smart. who even fucking cares about them any ways? i don't think about them.
Not even foids care about these cucks:feelskek:

Incels are men who have been taught very specific things about what it means to be a man, cannot live up to those ideals, are angry about it, and misdirect their anger at women.

That misdirection is the key to my opposition to incels. What these men *should* be doing is questioning and rebelling against the very system that tells them they're not real men and that not being a real man renders you worthless as a human being.
Cucks can NEVER blame foids for the fucking problem. Apparently there is some nebulous "system" making it so that ugly or short males are not real men. Ask yourself who the fuck is holding up said system? It is foids! It's not misdirection to be angry at foids when it is their standards which cause society to view sub5s and manlets as not real men!

Until cucks like this can admit foids are not 100% perfect and deserve blame for bad things they have perpetuated as a collective (YES, ALL OF THEM), don't waste your breath on these morons. :feelstastyman:

Bro I’m not reading his fucking text essay that actually text paragraphs on the Internet are clowns.

REDDIT IS FOR COCKSUCKING WHORES, FUCKING WHORES I HATE THEM ALL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Better to be a subhuman than a reddit cuck :feelsjuice: