Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks as usual take obvious bait posts here seriously

Normies are the ones with bad hygiene not us, they never brush their teeth and eat kikedonalds all the time

They conveniently ignore me saying I shower 5 times an hour. :feelsseriously:

I'm never not showering

It's funny how they always ignore the high IQ threads citing scientific literature that aligns with the blackpill. They always go for the low-hanging fruit.

IT post was removed :lul:

IT post was removed :lul:
Incel bashing and stereotypes
Why do a lot of you on here automatically assume all Incels have bad hygiene? This is what Incels mean when they say they’re treated badly because of the way they look. This is literally implying ugly guys have bad hygiene and good looking guys have good hygiene because they’re good looking

It's funny how they always ignore the high IQ threads citing scientific literature that aligns with the blackpill. They always go for the low-hanging fruit.
Deep down they know the :blackpill: is true. They just don't want to many men to find out.All of society knows it deep down.