Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a fat polyamorous feminist in a relationship with 3 Chads

JFL if you believe any of those guys are "chads".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/jknvha/the_infamous_2012_baltimore_reddit_meetup/

This is what professional redditers look like. I remember one time one of the hambeasts on incelqueers posted a pic of her boyfriend/husband. The thread was about body weight or some shit, and she was saying he was in good shape. Of course, he wasn't at all, he was a hippo. Even the other IQ users disagreed with her and said he was fat lmao.

Has to be a LARP, otherwise it's ovER. Though if the third guy was real, I'd love to kick his teeth in tbh.

its sad that she was attempting to make us mad. Or one up us status wise, and while some incels could be mad at the idea that she gets 3 men while we rot alone-- that's not the big takeway. The takeaway is that it's lifefuel, to know other men out there have it so bad that they are willing to give into her polycule, to have avoided that makes me feel really good about not fornicating at all
Options like this are all that most of us have, some here can't even get that.

I don't think it's lifefuel, it's extremely demotivating. This reality is why I only care about fucking my fleshlight, playing video games and walking around by myself.

Options like this are all that most of us have, some here can't even get that.

I don't think it's lifefuel, it's extremely demotivating. This reality is why I only care about fucking my fleshlight, playing video games and walking around by myself.
are you insinuating that you want to join her polycule??

are you insinuating that you want to join her polycule??
No. I'm saying it's horrible that this is the best scenario for many men. This is the shit you're supposed to be productive member of society for, and if you don't, you're treated like a leper.

No. I'm saying it's horrible that this is the best scenario for many men. This is the shit you're supposed to be productive member of society for, and if you don't, you're treated like a leper.
its like JEWS selling you a bag of donuts, only its actually a bag of SHIT riddled with flies carrying AIDS

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:i just had surgery today and this shit made my day. thanks man the kekfuel is unreal in this one

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/jknvha/the_infamous_2012_baltimore_reddit_meetup/

This is what professional redditers look like. I remember one time one of the hambeasts on incelqueers posted a pic of her boyfriend/husband. The thread was about body weight or some shit, and she was saying he was in good shape. Of course, he wasn't at all, he was a hippo. Even the other IQ users disagreed with her and said he was fat lmao.

Maryland my Maryland...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr82UD3fnXA

Meanwhile her male twin is considered a creep alongside a 100 other negative connotations & needs to put the work in.

I bet that bitch stinks something bad.

Hangon she missed a partner, should be 4 with her pitbull.

Last edited:
Its a good thing something like this gets to breed while all genetic dead end incels rot, mang, coping as sub-5 would be so much easier if we actually had eugenics instead of a constant cycle of inceldom

I don’t believe it

This is what I hate about "body positivity" this woman doesn't belong anywhere near a strip pole. Literally who wants to see that?
That first pic, so they share the kids too? Suss as fuck.

Its a good thing something like this gets to breed while all genetic dead end incels rot, mang, coping as sub-5 would be so much easier if we actually had eugenics instead of a constant cycle of inceldom
I don't have an issue with eugenics but I do when it's only implemented on half the ppl it should be as it doesn't improve anything; full send or don't bother.

I don't have an issue with eugenics but I do when it's only implemented on half the ppl it should be as it doesn't improve anything; full send or don't bother.
yeah essentially foids have full selections to reproduce despite their horrific genes so the psycho of inceldom continues, foidlets fuck tallfags are reproduce manlet children, a doomed cycle that never ends. The worst part about inceldom is that its not ovER

Lol she deleted the video

Fapped to hentai again today - living the dream.

I am browsing imhentai.xxx lately, has some really good shit, but my dick can't really handle it. It's brutal.
Lotion during & shea butter after.

My soul is filled with rage and frustration, i can't believe how unfair everything is, i hope all of these IT bullies die

Almost vomited on my puter screen

can't believe 1 let alone 3 dudes would fornicate with that creature

lol I'm not that surprised, things are really starting to get bad for the majority of men. But I don't believe a word she's saying. Why would a 6'6 chad or chadlite share that ugly thing with 2 other guys? Makes no sense. Anyways yeah I'm noticing a lot of shilling for "poly", "non-monogamous", and "open relationships" these days so they're definetely trying to get men used to this dynamic. We won't have polygamy (man with multiple women), we'll have polyandry (woman with multiple men). This way you don't get masses of angry men. You'll simply be part of a disgusting landwhale's harem of beta losers and will have to wait your turn as they all get to cum inside of her before you.

Your female counterpart fucks chadlites / htn , while her male counterpart contemplates and copes with Life .

Ridiculous .

:foidSoy: HahahaHA! I’m making the incels SEETHE

AAAAND some of them believed it! I knew I was hot! :foidSoy:

fat woman GIF

Just gotta find my pussy and I can rub one out

That ham beast is poly in the sense it might have fucked some desperate dudes on Tinder (I am skeptical of it without proof) but you have to be delusional to think any of these 'Chads' are exclusive to her or have any intention of wifing this whale up. After seeing the image of this thing I am thoroughly disgusted and feel pity.

She's probably lying
2 because he'd treat me the best by taking me out everyday and putting up with my shitty behavior and he cant say no! -:foidSoy:
girls who say this shit are the biggest and most useless whores
and nothing satisifies their ego unless its chads dick even when they already have everything

Is that justpearlythings on the far right?

In her wet dreams
Exactly right.

No legitimate Chad will ever date a fatty.

What shes actually got if anything at all is three beta cuckolds!

JFL indeed — I mean Jesus how did we get here. How is that top men are dating down in hierarchy this much? Unreal. And women deny deny deny the imbalance and think men are just too picky. LOL

If some authority possessing the nuclear bomb sees my post: please nuke this clown earth.

There’s absolutely 0 proof any of those guys exist. Fat women have high SMV nowadays and can probably get fucked by Chads but JFL if you think a Chad would ever be a fucking beta cuckold for a landwhale

just wait until she gets to be a pathetic old bitch who thinks its all the patriarchy's fault

You have to be a retard to believe this. Just a bored fatty posting her erotic novel fan fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back