Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a fat polyamorous feminist in a relationship with 3 Chads

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/14sdax4/height_vs_hunter_eyes_vs_shoulder_width/

Partner 1: 6’6”, althetic build, neutral canthal tilt IT nerd who lives comfortably but isn’t super wealthy.

Partner 2: 5’10”, athletic with a lil belly, hunter eyes, makes very good money in sales

Partner 3: 6’, powerfully built, hunter eyes and a growl that would make Henry Cavill go weak at the knees, works in a warehouse—kicker on this one, he’s a self proclaimed beta male and thinks women are inherently better than men.

Jfl I thought this was bait but it's actually real

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/poledancing/comments/ax7src/anyone_else_do_a_happy_dance_when_they_finally/

:lul: :lul: :lul:

She also posts in r/pitbull :feelskek: @tehgymcel420

The state of society in 2023 :feelsclown:

In her wet dreams

She's a fatass without the ass, and this is what she can pull

OVER

She's a fatass without the ass, and this is what she can pull

OVER
She's fat literally everywhere except for her ass, the part that matters the most :feelskek:.

Empty a full machine gun belt on her omg she's such an eye torture

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: absolutely disgusting.

I dont care if what she did was athletic for her build-- it just looks fucking disgusting if you aren't a conventionally attractive bimbo doing this

he’s a self proclaimed beta male and thinks women are inherently better than men.
JFL. Well, good for him i guess

That’s just… I don’t even know what to say. I am not envious of that lifestyle in the least. But not just that. I never asked about those things or wanted to know any of that. Nobody does. And yet she posts it as if it’s some kind of valuable information that matters to literally anyone. And that “pole dance”… just wow. What a life these people live.

That’s just… I don’t even know what to say. I am not envious of that lifestyle in the least. But not just that. I never asked about those things or wanted to know any of that. Nobody does. And yet she posts it as if it’s some kind of valuable information that matters to literally anyone. And that “pole dance”… just wow. What a life these people live.
I can speak for every incel that us virgins who masturbate to hentai all day live better lives than her 3 'chads'

Im usually against this but those guys actually have it worse than us.
Imagine having to live and fuck that disgusting whale and share her with other losers.
We all know what they look like. Typical nerds/soyboys.
No average looking guy fucks pigs like her

:whitepill: This is a rare whitepill.
how come every poly relationship is either one rich culty dude with tons of beautiful chicks with low self esteem, or one fat tatted landwhale with 3 redditors.

FUCK MAN imagine having to go watch her disgusting pole routine in some degen pole competition and have to applaud with the rest of your polycule?? FUCKING PATHETIC. Those men deserve to die, not because I hate them, but they are like dogs that should be put out of their misery.

Last edited:
Im usually against this but those guys actually have it worse than us.
Imagine having to live and fuck that disgusting whale and share her with other losers.
We all know what they look like. Typical nerds/soyboys.
No average looking guy fucks pigs like her

Lol this is a massive cope.

The state of the West in 2023 is that if you are sub-Chad, this is your fate. Or rot.

one fat tatted landwhale with 3 redditors.
:feelswhat: Seriously, this disgusts me the most, although the other scenario is bad too. This one is just weak men who have given in completely to feminism.
imagine having to go watch her disgusting pole routine in some degen pole competition and have to applaud with the rest of your polycule??
:feelskek: I couldn’t help but smile at this description despite how fucking pathetic it is. Just imagining the three of them with their soy-ass looking faces, beards, and thick rimmed glasses, mouths agape, applauding quickly but weakly as their girlfriend’s pudgy body writhes around the pole, one compartment of fat after the other, ever so slightly but noticeably out of time with some trashy feminist music.

At this point foids are just taunting us by showing off their BFS that are several points higher than them while we rot here without even getting a chance with a fat bitch like her or even a point below her, it nevER began.

this post almost sounds like a recruitment ad for incels to join her polycule and us incels are like

"okay, you got us, we are volcels" :incel: :incel: :incel:

you cant make this shit up, these fucking oxygien thieves mang

Screenshot 20230707 065447 Firefox

:feelswhat: Seriously, this disgusts me the most, although the other scenario is bad too. This one is just weak men who have given in completely to feminism.

:feelskek: I couldn’t help but smile at this description despite how fucking pathetic it is. Just imagining the three of them with their soy-ass looking faces, beards, and thick rimmed glasses, mouths agape, applauding quickly but weakly as their girlfriend’s pudgy body writhes around the pole, one compartment of fat after the other, ever so slightly but noticeably out of time with some trashy feminist music.
I would pay $20, not to watch her, but to watch and laugh at those men and record it so the world can laugh along with me at their patheticness

At this point foids are just taunting us by showing off their BFS that are several points higher than them while we rot here without even getting a chance with a fat bitch like her or even a point below her, it nevER began.
I would never ascend with a fat pig like her, call me a volcel or whatever you want, she does not even have the right to be called a woman

At this point we gotta have standards instead of calling eachother volcels, I get some dudes here are desperate but desperation is defeatism and contributing to the problem of bitches thinking they're high value queens just because a guy whose desperate enough to be with a disgusting rude slob
I would never ascend with a fat pig like her, call me a volcel or whatever you want, she does not even have the right to be called a woman

@mrlunatic this threads pretty nuts

what the fuck was this bitch thinking in describing 3?? That's how few redeeming qualities he has-- I'm just picturing a balding squatty warehouseworker with brock from pokemon eyes that growls involuntarily at random, which is already terrifying. And then if you try to engage in conversation, he goes full on redditor male feminist, which goes to show you he has something to hide, like a possible yearning to transition, or maybe even pedo shit. The polycule is without a doubt his only option

its sad that she was attempting to make us mad. Or one up us status wise, and while some incels could be mad at the idea that she gets 3 men while we rot alone-- that's not the big takeway. The takeaway is that it's lifefuel, to know other men out there have it so bad that they are willing to give into her polycule, to have avoided that makes me feel really good about not fornicating at all

Last edited:
And she probably considers herself a high value woman. :feelskek::feelskek::society:

A lot of ugly fat women are into poly because chads don't want them so they'll collect beta bucks and keep the relationship "open" for when Chad is having a slow drunken Tuesday.

I wouldn't touch her with a 7 feet poll :feelsugh::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: the men who have dated her deserve to be killed for having no standards (relative to their own smv)

This is what I hate about "body positivity" this woman doesn't belong anywhere near a strip pole. Literally who wants to see that?

Attachments

• polyamorous_relationship.jpg
    polyamorous_relationship.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg
    polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 123
Unless I see an amateur video of those three supposed chads gangbanging her, this is pure fiction.

So she’s getting trained on through her prime

There’s absolutely 0 proof any of those guys exist. Fat women have high SMV nowadays and can probably get fucked by Chads but JFL if you think a Chad would ever be a fucking beta cuckold for a landwhale

Also you’re assuming she even knows what constitutes “hunter eyes”

This is what I hate about "body positivity" this woman doesn't belong anywhere near a strip pole. Literally who wants to see that?
Like it or not, polyamory is the future of relationships. Chads will have their harems, women will have 4 or 5 beta male partners, and huge numbers of incels, and almost zero monogamous relationships in the future.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

It's over, burn this world :reeeeee:

I can smell her through the screen.

Attachments

• 473734374734374.PNG
    473734374734374.PNG
    260.7 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4