Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT cucks make fun of incel with serious medical issue

IT when you get kidnapped and held captive as a slave to forcibly cook meth under constant torture but it's ok because you posted comments on incel forum.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm an atisemite, kikes can cope, gov can rope :feelsLSD:

I was impotent from anxiety as an adolescent. Holes did not empathize with me.

I was impotent from anxiety as an adolescent. Holes did not empathize with me.
I struggle with anxiety too and can relate, foids are selfish cunts and lack the ability to empathize with non chads,thus is why i always get annoyed and irritated at holes who complain about "muh anxiety",just for attention,selfish cunts,I hope they die deprived of all attention,lonely and miserable, with their cats feeding on their corpse :reeeeee::reeeeee:Sorry you had to go through that brocel:feelsbadman:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/urv4bx/then_go_to_a_muslim_doctor_or_a_christian_one_if/i91961i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

90B5D6E1 37B8 4F77 97DF BDF367AB0A2D

28B01576 AD4B 49D8 9FCB 168838CE3654

Very empathetic. Fuck those feminists. They mock men (in a non-jokeful manner) over circumsion rape.

Their men are faggots who wear toilet dress
they are disabled and dickless, they are paid by reddit to post stupid shits like that.

I have the literal exact situation as him, though to me losing an inch or more of my dick won't really be an issue. It's the fact that you will permanently has weaker erections and less blood flow after fixing my Peyronie's disease.

It's also a disease that shrinks your penis, with that I can live, I have enough dick to lose. But living with weaker erections and less sensitivity is like a death sentence for me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It also only gets worse, my penis has curved considerably more. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I have the literal exact situation as him, though to me losing an inch or more of my dick won't really be an issue. It's the fact that you will permanently has weaker erections and less blood flow after fixing my Peyronie's disease.

It's also a disease that shrinks your penis, with that I can live, I have enough dick to lose. But living with weaker erections and less sensitivity is like a death sentence for me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It also only gets worse, my penis has curved considerably more. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

At this point I'm genuinely afraid that even if I ascend by getting a relationship that I can't ever do it with her because of my shape. I literally live in horror like this every time I have an erection. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Also for any disgusting ITard reading this, I'm a Jew and my general practitioner is a Goy. You can't use my people as a shield for your disgusting misandry. :lasereyes: