Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It destroys me

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I would never have believed that this would become a reality.
I come from Germany and just wanted to escape all my problems & worries by taking a vacation in the USA.

Yesterday I was around 22:00 in a Starbucks in New York and while waiting in line were 2 dark-skinned tall women, which have constantly made micky mouse sounds to me because I'm only 5'5 small. Then they made fun of my name and called after me as I walked out. They made fun of me. They called my name in a funny tone and and always made those micky mouse noises.

And now, honestly, I'm swearing on my mother's life. I think 15 - 25min later I walk down a street and this time there are 2 white stacys behind me whispering ,,look at the small guy".

I just feel broken and destroyed.

All these women in their summer outfits with their partners. And I'm standing there all alone.

The West is hell for subhuman males

No respect for the manlets. Foids are completely obnoxious and we manlets are a joke to them.

problems & worries by taking a vacation in the USA.
WTF ARE YOU DUMB OR SOMETHING :lul: :lul: :lul:

Imagine going frome one jew country too the biggest jew country!

I hope some niggers robb you there!

Imagine not going too a 3rd world shithole and fuck some cheap hookers as vacation

Why did you choose to go on vacation in burgerland of all places?

Write a bad review detailing the time, get them fired

I come from Germany and just wanted to escape all my problems & worries by taking a vacation in the USA.

Yesterday I was around 22:00 in a Starbucks in New York and while waiting in line were 2 dark-skinned tall women, which have constantly made micky mouse sounds to me because I'm only 5'5 small. Then they made fun of my name and called after me as I walked out. They made fun of me. They called my name in a funny tone and and always made those micky mouse noises.

And now, honestly, I'm swearing on my mother's life. I think 15 - 25min later I walk down a street and this time there are 2 white stacys behind me whispering ,,look at the small guy".

All these women in their summer outfits with their partners. And I'm standing there all alone.
2nd amendment exists for a reason

why did you go to new york?
Are you German?

I would break their jaw and make them eat their own heart if I EVER saw those foids. Any foid for that matter.