Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT does not understand quotation marks

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't usually reference incel tear because I don't enjoy giving them attention. The subreddit I had created in the past to expose them was primarily created as a gateway at a failed incel discord I had made. However today I will give them the light of day because this is too fucking funny :lul: :lul:

So in the comments section to a post I made on a subreddit called r/debateits about normies not being capable of empathy someone is clearly mocking IT by quoting them in response to an IT member calling me a subhuman.

Picsart 24 03 17 17 45 42 684

However IT members are so fucking stupid they don't understand the meaning of quotation marks, and upvote them believing they're telling me this :lul:
Before downvoting them again when they say something they disagree with.

I cannot... This is just too fucking funny.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240317-174204~2.png
    Screenshot_20240317-174204~2.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 73
I don't usually reference incel tear because I don't enjoy giving them attention. The subreddit I had created in the past to expose them was primarily created as a gateway at a failed incel discord I had made. However today I will give them the light of day because this is too fucking funny :lul: :lul:

So in the comments section to a post I made on a subreddit called r/debateits about normies not being capable of empathy someone is clearly mocking IT by quoting them in response to an IT member calling me a subhuman.

View attachment 1094879

However IT members are so fucking stupid they don't understand the meaning of quotation marks, and upvote them believing they're telling me this :lul:
Before downvoting them again when they say something they disagree with.

I cannot... This is just too fucking funny.
they browse reddit so it makes sense that they are retarded.

IT are super low IQ & are huge gaslighters.

Why did you expect these people who think men can be women to understand basic language?

As Tesla said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" which serves to indicate that correlations must be observed, since they tend to match up with the concept of frequencies.

If they can't understand basic biology, they won't be able to understand basic language.

The whole premise of their ideology is built on lies and therefore it leads to the fact that their views of what is right and wrong consonantly change.

If they can't understand basic biology, they won't be able to understand basic language.
Tbh it's not that basic. They certainly don't teach this stuff in schools so coming to these conclusions is not that easy but the mating selection can easily be observed though.

:feelskek:

I remember them asking shit like “what does ‘ffs’ mean?” or “what are those emoji thingies (in reference to the pepe emotes) supposed to imply?”

They’re either autistic or trying to come off as internet illiterates on purpose just to hide the fact that they’re terminally online. “Hey look, unlike you, I’ve got a life because I don’t know what any of these terminologies mean! Oh how modest of me!:feels:

Yeah, yeah, we get it roastie. :feelsseriously: Like an open book. You can cut the act now.

they browse reddit so it makes sense that they are retarded.
True!
Why did you expect these people who think men can be women to understand basic language?

As Tesla said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" which serves to indicate that correlations must be observed, since they tend to match up with the concept of frequencies.

Tbh it's not that basic. They certainly don't teach this stuff in schools so coming to these conclusions is not that easy but the mating selection can easily be observed though.
It is extremely basic. If you cannot tell the difference between men and women you are retarded.

:feelskek:

I remember them asking shit like “what does ‘ffs’ mean?” or “what are those emoji thingies (in reference to the pepe emotes) supposed to imply?”

They’re either autistic or trying to come off as internet illiterates on purpose just to hide the fact that they’re terminally online. “Hey look, unlike you, I’ve got a life because I don’t know what any of these terminologies mean! Oh how modest of me!:feels:

Yeah, yeah, we get it roastie. :feelsseriously: Like an open book. You can cut the act now.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It is extremely basic. If you cannot tell the difference between men and women you are retarded.
As I said they don't teach it in schools. Normgroids have to be taught these things for them to notice it.

says everything you need to know about the userbase of IT