Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT doesnt know what an incel is example #834472

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Reject males getting the blame placed on them again jfl.

I constantly see GrAYposts written in soy language posted on IT. Obviously posted by the infiltrators themselves. Pathetic.

Feminazis cry about lowinhibb Chads like that, but also get wet and come back for the third black eye this week.

Amouranth is a scammer

They don't even know what "Incel" Means, It means involuntarily celibate which means a man who is single against their own will.

These ITcucks cant comprehent anything, Muh PeRsOnaLitEehee

incel is just a curse word for their ape tier brains. they use it for mocking someone who they are not agreeing with.

I constantly see GrAYposts written in soy language posted on IT. Obviously posted by the infiltrators themselves. Pathetic.
IT creating their own content isnt anything new tbh. Many of them make it painfully obvious though. Hell, you should see how some of them try to sign up jfl

They don't even know what "Incel" Means, It means involuntarily celibate which means a man who is single against their own will.

They always come off with stupid false definitions that circle back to the real meaning anyway. They're inconsistent. It's like the thread I made last week with the graphic explaining this "logic"

Inklerlogic2

its pretty true, how can you respect an online slut

The more im getting bullied for my looks the worse my PersonAlIt9a8whyidpuahDha will be xD

Treat me nicely and with respect and maybe i wont be so PeRsONal!

IT creating their own content isnt anything new tbh. Many of them make it painfully obvious though. Hell, you should see how some of them try to sign up jfl
You should show us some of the funniest applications as a compilation of sort

You should show us some of the funniest applications as a compilation of sort
None of them are exactly "funny" in the sense you'd imagine. Just kind of comical in the sense that they're trying way to hard to pretend to be what they think an incel is. But given most of them dont know what an incel is, it falls flat a lot of the time.

They always come off with stupid false definitions that circle back to the real meaning anyway. They're inconsistent. It's like the thread I made last week with the graphic explaining this "logic"

View attachment 666266
Their whole subreddit is gaslighting and damage control.

Basically proves the whole slippery slope shit

"Hey we can't find enough actual stinky inky's so let's just call ANYONE we don't like an inky"

Basically proves the whole slippery slope shit

"Hey we can't find enough actual stinky inky's so let's just call ANYONE we don't like an inky"

:feelsstudy:

Words have meanings. They're doing it for that sweet reddit karma bro :soy: , at this point.

:feelsstudy:

Words have meanings. They're doing it for that sweet reddit karma bro :soy: , at this point.
WORDS HAVE MEANINGS??? SHUT UP YOU BIGOT