Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't make a difference whether you commit suicide or not

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
In the end, your mind will not exist. Nothing existed according to your extinguished consciousness. You'll have zero consciousness. Absolutely no perception. This extends to memories as well. Whether or not you end your own life doesn't matter because if you continue to live, you will have no memories of the happiness you could experience in life. This isn't only true for one emotion you felt, but all emotions. You will feel nothing, touch nothing, smell nothing, see nothing. 

So should you end your life?

The answer: Its a preference. It doesn't matter whether you do it or not.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
so you claim
Why am I wrong in your eyes?

ur chemicals in ur brain tells u to survive cus that's instinct from ur conscience

the answer is: u want to live because everything struggles to survive unless ur one of those weird lower tier creatures who dont function like normal animals

SeifEsteem said:
ur chemicals in ur brain tells u to survive cus that's instinct from ur conscience

the answer is: u want to live because everything struggles to survive unless ur one of those weird lower tier creatures who dont function like normal animals

Yeah, that's the truth, but it doesn't matter whether you follow those instincts or not.

nausea said:
biology has 2 imperatives:survival and reproduction

Yes, of course.

I was saying that the choice to end your life and the choice to continue living is a decision that does not matter.

I don't know what the next couple of years will bring for me. Lately, my subconscious has had fleeting thoughts of wanting to sui. Probably because of the situaution I'm in, in which I feel trapped.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know what the next couple of years will bring for me. Lately, my subconscious has had fleeting thoughts of wanting to sui. Probably because of the situaution I'm in, in which I feel trapped.
either my life changes dramatically in less than 2 years or ...

QuantumDummy said:

It's always on my mind except when I'm focusing on other things.

nausea said:

... or you quit watching Borat videos late into the night.

QuantumDummy said:
nausea said:
... or you quit watching Borat videos late into the night.
the combo borat-ali g is an endless pit of oblivion, it follows me everywhere I go

Kointo said:

It worries me because I never really had thoughts of suicide. Even now, they're not fully realized, just fleeting.

QuantumDummy said:
Kointo said:
It worries me because I never really had thoughts of suicide. Even now, they're not fully realized, just fleeting.
do you think about death?

nausea said:
do you think about death?

Sometimes, not often though. Its just that my life has been at a standstill for years, my home is falling apart, and I don't know how I'll support myself in the near future.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know how I'll support myself in the near future.
my sis is trying her best to kick me out AGAIN

I should have kms when I was 17 or 24. There were 2 'cutoff' points for me where it made perfect sense and all my logic told me it needed to be done.

It always matters for mentally ill people. We suffer. I had another cutoff point recently, and assume will not get many more chances left where I can plan for an ideal suicide.

But yeah, I get your point that it doesn't matter in future tense. It does for present tense once the pain threshold has been broken and are living in it for years.

Oodar said:
I should have kms when I was 17 or 24. There were 2 'cutoff' points for me where it made perfect sense and all my logic told me it needed to be done.

It always matters for mentally ill people. We suffer. I had another cutoff point recently, and assume will not get many more chances left where I can plan for an ideal suicide.

But yeah, I get your point that it doesn't matter in future tense. It does for present tense once the pain threshold has been broken and are living in it for years.

If you are truly suffering, then it makes logical sense to end your life. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk&t=23s[/video]

i dont want to sui, but some times it just gets too much. lol we all die eventually anyway, chads, normies, stacies, females and incels, we are all in the same boat in regards to mortality.

Life is pretty meaningless and everything you will do will be 99 % meaningless but obviously im not denying that life as a chad or normie will always be so much better than living this one chance of a shithole people call life as a subhuman

SeifEsteem said:

agreed, and thats the only thing holding most of us back tbh, for me its not even that ill leave feelings of hurt and sadness toward my family members, its the fact that myself and pretty much all humans on the planet have been born with the instinct of survival and thats why we usually think about sui but dont act on it

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i dont want to sui, but some times it just gets too much. lol we all die eventually anyway, chads, normies, stacies, females and incels, we are all in the same boat in regards to mortality.

Life is pretty meaningless and everything you will do will be 99 % meaningless but obviously im not denying that life as a chad or normie will always be so much better than living this one chance of a shithole people call life as a subhuman

Everything you do is 100% meaningless.

And yes when it comes down to it, we're all equally mortal.

Kointo said:
Death is inescapable from my thoughts.

im pretty blackpilled and anti - religion so i dont really care when/ how i die but the thought of actually not existing anymore is pleasant and also weird af and kinda scary to wrap my head around.

Kointo said:
Everything you do is 100% meaningless.

And yes when it comes down to it, we're all equally mortal.

ITS FUCKING OVER, LDAR TIME

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im pretty blackpilled and anti - religion so i dont really care when/ how i die but the thought of actually not existing anymore is pleasant and also weird af and kinda scary to wrap my head around.

It'll be the same as the state you were in the billions of years before you were born.

Kointo said:
It'll be the same as the state you were in the billions of years before you were born.

yea der, but im sure you get what i mean.

I agree. You have to figure out if the pain outweighs the pleasure in your life though. 

Benatar's asymmetry says:

1) the presence of pain is bad
2) the presence of pleasure is good
3) the absence of pain is good, even if that good is not enjoyed by anyone
4) the absence of pleasure is not bad unless there is somebody for whom this absence is a deprivation. 

So non-existence may always seem like the preferable option but only if you were never born in the first place. 

modus_coperandi said:
I agree. You have to figure out if the pain outweighs the pleasure in your life though. 

Benatar's asymmetry says:

1) the presence of pain is bad
2) the presence of pleasure is good
3) the absence of pain is good, even if that good is not enjoyed by anyone
4) the absence of pleasure is not bad unless there is somebody for whom this absence is a deprivation. 

So non-existence may always seem like the preferable option but only if you were never born in the first place. 

Seems truthful.