Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT encouraging suicide again JFL

OverForItaliancel

OverForItaliancel

NPC #36364737727374646388
Nice job reddit.
Of course it's from queen badassprincess

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-24-07-13-36-023_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-24-07-13-36-023_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
The worst part is, it’s a PRIVILEGED foid encouraging those less privileged to commit suicide.

How is IT still relevant? Wtf.

not the badassprincess bitch

Daily reminder that an incel has a right to hate women and that chad had been more evil to women that any incel and guess what? He still smashed.

meh who cares trannies rope way more than us lol, their weird obsession to this forum to the point of addiction is hilarious.

like remember when smegma posted on Christmas eve? holy shit that was such a sad thing to witness.

Bottom line the ITcel trannies and fags and retarded foids that post about us are way more pathetic than anyone of us could ever be and most of the internet agrees.

keep that in mind when you read one of their posts again.

meh who cares trannies rope way more than us lol, their weird obsession to this forum to the point of addiction is hilarious.

like remember when smegma posted on Christmas eve? holy shit that was such a sad thing to witness.

Bottom line the ITcel trannies and fags and retarded foids that post about us are way more pathetic than anyone of us could ever be and most of the internet agrees.

keep that in mind when you read one of their posts again.
Pretty true. You really can’t take them seriously as they unironically are pink haired feminist landwhales or the literal incarnation of the soyjak

Encouraging suicide is not necessarily bad though. But they should promote euthanasia being legalized instead.

They are bunch of hypocrites.

Yes very virtuous of them. Taking a shot at someone who suffered enough to the point where he would consider taking his own life takes a lot of courage.

Encouraging suicide is not necessarily bad though. But they should promote euthanasia being legalized instead.
The foid isn’t encouraging it in an ‘he no longer sufferers’ way and even if so, if we’re going by this logic, it should be the person’s choice and I’m pretty sick of ‘friends’ saying I need to be killed off, I would prefer it if they just said ‘BrettyBoy should have a choice to kill himself off’.

Last edited:
but if chad is terrible , its cute or what?

fucking hypocrite piece of shit .

She's a woman so its okay for her to wish suicide on the subhuman males apparently

I'd bet shes a "Mental health" awareness type foids. she only wants the ugly men to commit suicide but wants every foid with "Depression" to not kill themselves
^
Ah yes, the empathetic gender

I will pray for her.