Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT foids, has anyone seen these creatures pics?

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
I'm guessing it's not a pretty sight. Probably a whole lot of fat ladies and cat ladies..

Someone should tell them that being an uptight shrew can lower SMV, & who are they to judge us anyway?

Don't worry, they all are feminist land whales with tattoos and pink hair

Or they're all plain Janes desperately trying to appear unique by lurking these "obscure deeb web" sites.

Who the fuck ever heard something interesting or funny from a woman?

It's creepy knowing that they're stalking and watching us. It makes me feel unsafe

It's creepy knowing that they're stalking and watching us. It makes me feel unsafe
I like the fact that someone considers us to be so dangerous that they monitor every single step we do. Viel Feind, viel Ehr (The more danger, the more honor). Foids consider us to be dangerous, because we are neither fucktoys nor slaves (cucks), we don't help them to improve their standard of living, we are not their slaves. That's why the Foid fears the Incel.