Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foids who believe can beat me come here bitches

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
JFL lmaoooo. You got angry because I sprinted towards to a coward foid. I read your comments. You fuckers and your chads wont stand a chance against me. I have black belt in aikido I will break all of you in half. JFL to foids who just lifts couple weights and thinking that they can beat me. I also lifted weights before. I repeat again, I will break you in half. Come to turkey and fight me now. Lets see who is braver and tough. (If you are scared call your chad i will destroy him). I declare war against CuckTears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-195412_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-195412_Reddit.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Those idiots would break their knees trying to walk. None of them have ever been in an actual fight

Don't give those ugly clowns any attention (princess kitty). They have no life goals just sit on their asses all day doing nothing.

Last edited:
Those idiots would break their knees trying to walk.

Don't give those ugly clowns any attention (princess kitty). They have no life goals just sit on their asses all day doing nothing.
They also sit on chad dong. And horse

You sound like a bait ironizing us tbh :feelswhere:

i doubt the turkish authorities would give a fuck if you raped them

they can beat my meat:feelshaha:
IF THEY STACY

JFL lmaoooo. You got angry because I sprinted towards to a coward foid. I read your comments. You fuckers and your chads wont stand a chance against me. I have black belt in aikido I will break all of you in half. JFL to foids who just lifts couple weights and thinking that they can beat me. I also lifted weights before. I repeat again, I will break you in half. Come to turkey and fight me now. Lets see who is braver and tough. (If you are scared call your chad i will destroy him). I declare war against CuckTears.
Boyo, you sound a neurotic seething soy. Calm down :smonk:

"body builder woman" lmao. Building a fat ass and belly is not bodybuilding, sweetie.

These Foids think they live in a comic book. I wish a foid would try to fight me I’d have my way in seconds

Highest t user on the forum tbh. I guess its the high t turkish blod:chad:

Jfl when women think they're equal to men

IT are a bunch of cunts