Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It fucking never begun for you if you are a sub 4 inch dickcel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Holy shit even if you have 2400 SAT if you have a 4 inch dick , it's ovER!
@SlayerSlayer

Some background my sister is 20, my brother is 29 and I'm 31. I don't live at home anymore. This happened over the fourth of July weekend.

My brother was back home for the 4th of july weekend and I wasn't able to come home that weekend. Yesterday- my sister called me to tell me what happened. She told me she came home drunk on Monday night and wanted to come home without getting caught. She went through the back and noticed the light in the basement was on. She looked inside and saw my mom riding my brother on the couch with her back towards the window. She quietly opened the back door and heard the sound of moaning and skin slapping against each other. She then told me that they must of heard her because the noises stopped and she could tell they were getting dressed. She went downstairs and saw both of the partially covered up by a blanket and they were watching a movie. She just said her goodnights and went to bed.

She's a little distraught because she doesn't know what to do next. If she should tell our stepfather, confront them or just let it die. She called me freaking out again today because she does not know what to do. This whole thing is a shock to me as well and I told her I don't know what to do either. I asked her if she's sure what she saw and she said she's "100% sure- she saw our mom naked on top of our brother's dick". I told her to hang tight and I will call her later. She told me she feels so betrayed about what is going one. Myself- I'm just incredibly shocked that they are hooking up. I wonder how long have they been do it for too. What should we do? I have no idea what the best course of action is.

Holy shit even if you have 2400 SAT if you have a 4 inch dick , it's ovER!
@SlayerSlayer
I think they went back to a 1600 scale, it seems you are stuck over some academic trauma from that era

Some background my sister is 20, my brother is 29 and I'm 31. I don't live at home anymore. This happened over the fourth of July weekend.

My brother was back home for the 4th of july weekend and I wasn't able to come home that weekend. Yesterday- my sister called me to tell me what happened. She told me she came home drunk on Monday night and wanted to come home without getting caught. She went through the back and noticed the light in the basement was on. She looked inside and saw my mom riding my brother on the couch with her back towards the window. She quietly opened the back door and heard the sound of moaning and skin slapping against each other. She then told me that they must of heard her because the noises stopped and she could tell they were getting dressed. She went downstairs and saw both of the partially covered up by a blanket and they were watching a movie. She just said her goodnights and went to bed.

She's a little distraught because she doesn't know what to do next. If she should tell our stepfather, confront them or just let it die. She called me freaking out again today because she does not know what to do. This whole thing is a shock to me as well and I told her I don't know what to do either. I asked her if she's sure what she saw and she said she's "100% sure- she saw our mom naked on top of our brother's dick". I told her to hang tight and I will call her later. She told me she feels so betrayed about what is going one. Myself- I'm just incredibly shocked that they are hooking up. I wonder how long have they been do it for too. What should we do? I have no idea what the best course of action is.
fuck your sister, or have your dad fuck your sister

go full blown incesthouse