Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT guy forgives his gf after cheating on him with 4 guys in 2 days

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Screenshot 20201225 185604 Brave

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kjn0aa/six_men_that_is_my_bodycount_for_men_so_by_incel/

He and his gf breaks up for 2 days and she fucks four men. Only took him 2 hours to "reconciliate" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Im sure you made out with her after that. Im sure her tongue tasted as salty as your tears at night jfl

half of them are larpers and the other half incels (in denial)

Lmao is the op of that post that hilariously disgusting looking fat blob of a creature?

It's funny seeing ITcucks take the high moral ground when they are disgusting degenerates who shouldn't give advice even to hobos. I mean, no one can take seriously such pathetic creature, i wouldn't piss on this cuck if he were on fire.

Why do cucks enable women to do this?
Women who act as Chad's cumdumpsters need tonbe shown their place
full

What a pushover where is his self respect.

AEEEEA54 AAD1 4F46 8379 79BE58030180

@ IT Cuck browsing

Even in their larps they're anything but pathetic cucks.

This is the level of cuckedness you have achieve if you want to be accepted as an IT member . :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cucks with no self respect, no surprise here.

>upon reconcilliation she told me she'd fucked 4 dudes [...] it was enough to make the reconcilliation last like 2 hours

OP thought this meant that two reconciled quickly (got back together after 2 hours), but I thought the opposite.

I thought IT guy was saying that after getting back together (upon reconcilliation), the foid told IT user she fucked 4 guys, so their getting back together (reconcilliation) only lasted hours. Because IT user rightly dumped her. And he learned a valuable lesson on foid behavior