Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It hurts me more to be moneymogged and careermogged than mogged in looks/sex-related stuff.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Idk, maybe I'm low T, but I've always thought money and career to be a much more important part of life than relationships/love/sex etc...

I don't know if I'm a smart or dumb person, sometimes I genuinely believe I'm retarded, sometimes I naively think I'm a lowkey wise genius. But one thing is for sure is that intelligence is the one thing that I could cling to since I was a child, telling myself that I'm not a loser in EVERY imaginable way, I'm smarter than everyone so that being weak and unathletic, antisocial and autistic and with no friends is fine.

Either way, if I'm dumb or smart, I have this sense of superiority deep down in my bones that I hide very well. But seeing people my age or younger totally surpassing me when it comes to money and career, it fucking hurts. It shatters my sense of identity. It shoves it into my face the fact that I'm actually a loser even at this, I don't have one thing that I'm good at.

As a kid I accepted that I was weak, I accepted that I don't do well socially and I'm an outcast. All that was left was intelligence. And yet reality proves it to me so often that I'm bad even at this.

you cant use your inteligence if you arent having loving relationships with foids, which you are deprived off, this is why CEOS are usually 6ft chads

I feel that but less from the intelligence point of view and more so the time. As an autist with poor motor skills, to be completely lapped by everybody else after the age of 13 or so was brutal. Now the people I was on somewhat equal footing with, even if it was artificial, are pursuing careers, doing things. Making memories. I'm still where I was. It's hard to cope with that.

I can relate. Not entirely my fault, though.

When I grew up I was constantly praised by my teachers and entourage as a smart kid. It's only when I had to attempt competitive exams that I realized I'm not that smart.

Intelligence is definitely that one quality someone can take pride of. It's mostly what distinguishes us from other animals, after all. If you think you have it only to realize you don't, it feels quite terrible.

It shoves it into my face the fact that I'm actually a loser even at this, I don't have one thing that I'm good at.

This is definitely something that must be nice : being very good at something, pretty much no matter what.

Most people aren't, though. In a way, one could reverse the concept of cope and say that many people have sex and have a family as a way to cope with the fact that they are not special. Could be a stretch, though.

I feel that but less from the intelligence point of view and more so the time. As an autist with poor motor skills, to be completely lapped by everybody else after the age of 13 or so was brutal. Now the people I was on somewhat equal footing with, even if it was artificial, are pursuing careers, doing things. Making memories. I'm still where I was. It's hard to cope with that.
Yes I'm stuck at 13 or 14 too. That's when my depression started. Don't even remember why, it was a combination of things, but since then I've basically rotted. More than a decade now.
I can relate. Not entirely my fault, though.

When I grew up I was constantly praised by my teachers and entourage as a smart kid. It's only when I had to attempt competitive exams that I realized I'm not that smart.

Intelligence is definitely that one quality someone can take pride of. It's mostly what distinguishes us from other animals, after all. If you think you have it only to realize you don't, it feels quite terrible.

This is definitely something that must be nice : being very good at something, pretty much no matter what.

Most people aren't, though. In a way, one could reverse the concept of cope and say that many people have sex and have a family as a way to cope with the fact that they are not special. Could be a stretch, though.
Did you ever feel like they're all just taking pity on us? Like the teachers and entourage, seeing this loner kid, maybe autistic, with no athletic ability, no social skills, nothing. So they tell him he's intelligent, cause what else could you tell him? That he's literally a useless sack of shit? @grondilu

Last edited:
Yes I'm stuck at 13 or 14 too. That's when my depression started. Don't even remember why, it was a combination of things, but since then I've basically rotted. More than a decade now.
I became conscious of my plateauing ability and non existent social status at around 9 or so and yeah, by 14 I had seen the future.

Raven has a vision

i have a hard time getting out of bed knowing girls post semi-nudes on onlyfans and make six figures while i work my ass off for not even enough money to move out of my parents. the brutality and injustice of life is incalculable

Did you ever feel like they're all just taking pity on us? Like the teachers and entourage, seeing this loner kid, maybe autistic, with no athletic ability, no social skills, nothing. So they tell him he's intelligent, cause what else could you tell him? That he's literally a useless sack of shit? @grondilu

No. I think I was slightly above average, and my teachers just got all excited for nothing.

Same. Being mogged in terms of sex means the mogger's face and frame make some foids hole tingle more than the mogged. Being mogged in terms of money/career/power means the mogger is legitimately a superior human being to the mogged. Power is a good way to measure superiority, approval from foids isn't.

Same. Being mogged in terms of sex means the mogger's face and frame make some foids hole tingle more than the mogged. Being mogged in terms of money/career/power means the mogger is legitimately a superior human being to the mogged. Power is a good way to measure superiority, approval from foids isn't.
Very well put. It's the kind of mogging that shakes you at the core, truly feeling like an inferior human being.
i have a hard time getting out of bed knowing girls post semi-nudes on onlyfans and make six figures while i work my ass off for not even enough money to move out of my parents. the brutality and injustice of life is incalculable
And in the future their situation is going to be the same as kids with rich parents. They're going to become "businessmen/women" by investing in something, and they're going to claim they got there through hard work and talent. When all they really did was coast through life on their daddy's money (and in this case, selling nudes).